Source for Toto Washlet toilet seats in Thailand

I should have bought one when I was in Tokyo, I can't find them anywhere in Thailand. When I ask at home improvement stores or the plumber working on our house they look at me like I'm asking for a time machine or a vial or unicorn tears.

Has anyone found a place in Thailand, preferably in the Northeast, to buy a good quality toilet seat with adjustable sprayers, heated water and warm air ass dryer?

Home Pro has a very basic one, cold water, no adjustment and no dryer and it looks like it would last a week before it fell apart. I think the display model was broken before it was even ever used.

I've had one at my place in Europe for 5 years and never had a problem with it.

Thanks for the links. I'll contact Toto to see if they can direct me to a dealer.

On the other site, the Clean Butt Bidet Spa CB-7500R looks identical to the Zenith I have at another house, except for the remote and the fact it's a lot more expensive than the one I got in Europe.

I noticed that the Clean Butt Bidet Spa CB-7500R has been superseded by the Brondell Swash 1000 Premium Bidet. The CB-7500R itself replaced the old Assmaster 5000.

• Like 1

I don't blame you for wanting a Toto quality washlet, but the Thai generic ones aren't all that bad. Unheated water isn't that bad, either. After all tons of people in Thailand use the plain old hand-held sprayer without heating the water. I've had two Thai generic washlets, one when I lived in Bangkok and one now in my condo in Jomtien, and durability hasn't been an issue.

Also, be aware that not all washlets fit as well on all toilets. I was surprised at the range of sizes & shapes of toilet rims.

Criminy, that one from Egan Medical is pricey! And, dare I ask how the "Enema Cleansing" feature works? "It even has a enema cleansing function to dislodge any leftover feces in the colon to fall out and give the user that confident clean." blink.png

On the Zenith, the "Enema Cleansing" function feels like someone's trying (unsuccessfully) to ram a hot knitting needle up your anal aperture, even at the lowest water force setting. Tried it once, that was enough. It's the only button I warn visitors not to touch.

• 2 weeks later...