Karaoke Bars

thebounder

Does anyone know of a karaoke bar in town with plenty of English songs. Some friends are coming into town and they like to have a drunken shout-along during the course of an evening. I appreciate that lots of karaoke bars here are more about the hostesses than the music, but we would actually like one you can visit with both men and women to sing and have a laugh. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

There used to be such a karaoke bar on Second Road, somewhere between the junction of Second Road/South Pattatya Road and 'Pattaya Home Video' shop...on the same side as the video shop. I'm no singer but I did go there with my wife and some British and Thai friends and we had a great time....assisted by the amber nectar of course. The service was faultles, the music selection was appropriate and recognisable. If it's still there, and with the same management, then you'll have a great time.

Edit: I think it was called "Number One Karaoke" but it could have changed its name... along with everything else!!!

Edited by Artisan

There used to be such a karaoke bar on Second Road, somewhere between the junction of Second Road/South Pattatya Road and 'Pattaya Home Video' shop...on the same side as the video shop. I'm no singer but I did go there with my wife and some British and Thai friends and we had a great time....assisted by the amber nectar of course. The service was faultles, the music selection was appropriate and recognisable. If it's still there, and with the same management, then you'll have a great time.

Edit: I think it was called "Number One Karaoke" but it could have changed its name... along with everything else!!!

Thanks, we will try to find it

On Pattaya North Rd opposite Tescos and behind Thai Garden Restaurant there is SSB Karaoke.

I am ashamed to admit that I went there about 18 months ago and had a good time. :o

They had a book of about 2000 English songs covering every taste imagineable.

On Pattaya North Rd opposite Tescos and behind Thai Garden Restaurant there is SSB Karaoke.

I am ashamed to admit that I went there about 18 months ago and had a good time. :o

They had a book of about 2000 English songs covering every taste imagineable.

bet u 5 pints they haven't got :Pokarekare Ana ..... :D

go to the end of 2nd road where the Bowling complex is....Soi 0 just past big C on the left, there is a bar call Shark, they have a very good live band on from 10pm - 1am then Karaoke into the small hours, they also have excellent food and a pool table. 10baht 5 min from cental pattaya.