Toyota Yaris

Wolfie

I've been told they are offering the Yaris out on a special deal at the moment. Something about 0% down. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

Wolfie

Theres a Toyota dealer in the building where I work and I've been in there a lot the past few days trying decide whether to buy a Vigo or not. I just popped in there to ask for you and they don't know anything about this deal. Of course, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that the dealer here currently isn't aware of it :o The dealer is Bara Windsor btw but they use Tisco rather than Toyota Leasing for there finance.....so not sure but maybe its restricted to certain dealerships that use Toyota Leasing?

Edited by moonoi

• 1 year later...

I had a yaris and I changed it into the new jazz... It is far superior in every way...

It looks like the same size but for the sunday shopping the differences comes... The Jazz is alot bigger on the inside... It is also quieter than the Yaris and runs much smoother...

I think there will be an upgrade soon on the yaris... Minor change...

There is always a special promotion on the different cars... Buy a magazine called One2car and look there... They have dealerships in the front... Easy to read even if you do not read Thai...