Farang Brassiere Size Sighting!

cathyy

I'm not kidding. On a cruise through Central here in Korat the other day I saw cute brassieres in sizes up to and including 40D. Didn't check for any DD, as that's never been one of my size issues. :o It might be worth a quick trip to check your local Central, if they got the odd shipment in of bigger band and cup sizes.

There is a brand of bra available at The Mall and Central called Vanity Fair which has a range of 'Big Cup' bras which start at a D cup .... they're pretty much the only bras I've worn for years ... D cup before pregnancy, up to an E-cup during, and only back down to a DD now (much to my annoyance!) They are usually located on a seperate stand with a sign indicating they are 'big cup' and usually have at least 5 or 6 styles available in black, white, beige and sometimes more exciting colours. They are usually between 5-700 baht each. I've bought them from The Mall Ngamwongwan and Central Chitlom, and I guess they're available in other The Malls and Centrals.

There's also a factory shop where I've bought them in my size for around 200 baht .... from another thread Cathyy I remember reading you might go and visit Sheryl in Prachinburi sometime, so if you do, look out for a factory shop at a Shell petrol station about 5 - 10 minutes from the main intersection at Kabinburi (which I remember Sheryl saying was close to where she lives). It's on the road that comes from Bangkok and Nakon Nayok. It also has quite a few other things in the factory shops, mostly french stuff like Guy Laroche, etc. I've also bought Elle brand towels and baby clothes there. Discovered it one day when on the way to my b/f's village near Kabin and desperate for the loo so stopped at the Shell station and got a pleasant surprise!