Money Transfer

I purchased my condo three years ago if I sold it how easy would it be to transfer the money from the sale including any profit made to my bank in the UK.

I've always been under the impression that money transfered from the Uk Thailand is on a one way ticket....anyone care to prove me wrong? :o

I purchased my condo three years ago if I sold it how easy would it be to transfer the money from the sale including any profit made to my bank in the UK.

I've always been under the impression that money transfered from the Uk Thailand is on a one way ticket....anyone care to prove me wrong? :o

From my understanding I agree with you I beleive its a one way ticket !

Sell the condo , deposit the cash in bank , then its off to the ATM for a few weeks :D

Sry about the bad news m8 but reckon as daft as it sounds that will become real possability!

GOOD LUCK!

I am in the process of selling my condo now and wanting to buy another. I have been informed that I will have to transfer my money out of Thailand ( after I have paid the respective taxes) and then must retransfer new funds back into Thailand. Altho my funds are Aust dollars, I would have thought that all foreign funds would be treated the same.... so after you have paid all the fees associated with selling/buying, you then have to pay Income tax based on a complex formula (which I have if you require it). When this is paid, you can ask for a letter from the Lands Dept stating that all the taxes have been paid, then you can transfer the money out of Thailand.

I am in the process of selling my condo now and wanting to buy another. I have been informed that I will have to transfer my money out of Thailand ( after I have paid the respective taxes) and then must retransfer new funds back into Thailand. Altho my funds are Aust dollars, I would have thought that all foreign funds would be treated the same.... so after you have paid all the fees associated with selling/buying, you then have to pay Income tax based on a complex formula (which I have if you require it). When this is paid, you can ask for a letter from the Lands Dept stating that all the taxes have been paid, then you can transfer the money out of Thailand.

Thank you mynot,if there is a chance of you emailing me the Tax formula it would be most apprieciated.

:o:D:D