Where can I buy a second hand bike?

torrow

My wife just told me that a friend is selling them in Nakhon Si Thammerat. Wife told they are nice....but she knows zero about it. Surely cheap, rest I don't know. My guess is that it is cheapo junk polished up to look like new.

If you want I can get you the details and an extra discount, but don't blame me if at the end it is really junk and they don't want to take responsibility if it brakes down a day later. I don't know them very well.

My wife just told me that a friend is selling them in Nakhon Si Thammerat. Wife told they are nice....but she knows zero about it. Surely cheap, rest I don't know. My guess is that it is cheapo junk polished up to look like new.

If you want I can get you the details and an extra discount, but don't blame me if at the end it is really junk and they don't want to take responsibility if it brakes down a day later. I don't know them very well.

Thanks. I gave up the idea of buying second hand - most shops just have imports from Japan. I only wanted something for touring and going to the beach. I looked round Big C and Lotus but but wasn't impressed. I found a small bike shop in town, husband and wife run it together. . Great service, good price. I done 50 km on it today. Very happy.

Thanks. I gave up the idea of buying second hand - most shops just have imports from Japan. I only wanted something for touring and going to the beach. I looked round Big C and Lotus but but wasn't impressed. I found a small bike shop in town, husband and wife run it together. . Great service, good price. I done 50 km on it today. Very happy.

right choice...I think for second hand at the end (within 2-3 years) it will be more expensive than something new....