Fake Degrees

Interesting reading from members regarding their trials and tribulations after supplying false documents.

How many people do the readers know of who are working with a work permit obtained with a false document and does anyone know of people who have been charged after providing false documents and if so, what the penalty was?

I wonder if there is follow up after having obtained a work permit from the authorities with a false document and what happens to the person after being caught.

Quite interesting.....

I wonder if there is follow up after having obtained a work permit from the authorities with a false document and what happens to the person after being caught.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's jail and/or a fine then thown out of the country with your name added to the blacklist

I know of one person who is working on a fake degree. But when they renewed my visa they only needed the copy this year so maybe the same for him. Some fakes maybe easy to spot others may be good fakes and then difficult to identify as a fake.

Document forgery is a major criminal offence and much more severe like for example working illegally, overstaying a visa etc. It'll be for sure imprisonment for several years and with a simple fine and deportation you will most likely not be off the hook. If you are "lucky" you may get deported to your home country and serve the prison term there.

Think twice - is it really worth it? Crime may pay but only to the very moment when one gets caught.

In Russian roulette the changes are not bad either. 1 out of 5 but if the s... hits the fan the consequence is much more than a headache but anyway... if you are in gambling.

:o