Seeking Bkk Apartment For 1month

kingscliff

when I arrived in BKK and was not so familiar with the city, I thought it would be a good idea to stay somewhere very close to public transport.

I then rent a studio in a not-so-upscale appartement building right in front of Surasak BTS. their main entrance door was just 10 meters away from one of the BTS-exits.

extremely convenient, the best thing I could do at that time. and they had a lunch buffet at 39 Baht every day on the ground floor ( though: phed maak maak :-/ )

they charged about 12.000 a month if I remember that right, not really a bargain, but it still saved me a lot of money (no taxi rides all the time, as the BTS runs til midnight) and, even more important: Time.

unfortunately, I dont remember the name of the place at the moment, but they do advertise in the BKK-Post 1 or 2 times a week.

or just go straight to Surasak BTS and check the place urself. even you dont like it, u will at least get an overview what kind of accomodation is available at which rate. they rent monthly, weekly, and even daily.

its not sukhumvit, but its just a 4 minute BTS ride to Silom/Sala Daeng, 8 minutes to Siam.....

Edited by AsiaWolfie

when I arrived in BKK and was not so familiar with the city, I thought it would be a good idea to stay somewhere very close to public transport.

I then rent a studio in a not-so-upscale appartement building right in front of Surasak BTS. their main entrance door was just 10 meters away from one of the BTS-exits.

extremely convenient, the best thing I could do at that time. and they had a lunch buffet at 39 Baht every day on the ground floor ( though: phed maak maak :-/ )

they charged about 12.000 a month if I remember that right, not really a bargain, but it still saved me a lot of money (no taxi rides all the time, as the BTS runs til midnight) and, even more important: Time.

unfortunately, I dont remember the name of the place at the moment, but they do advertise in the BKK-Post 1 or 2 times a week.

or just go straight to Surasak BTS and check the place urself. even you dont like it, u will at least get an overview what kind of accomodation is available at which rate. they rent monthly, weekly, and even daily.

its not sukhumvit, but its just a 4 minute BTS ride to Silom/Sala Daeng, 8 minutes to Siam.....

I think you are on about this place

www.kingroyalgarden.com

Right outside the station, we booked a month here in a 2 bed apartment which was 24k, Studio goes for 12k, it was ok but the rooms smelt a bit of damp and it was quite noisy if you are on the front of the building

I used to live in an apartment on Suk 71 which was about 7k a month caled sirisuk apartments, bit of a walk but you could get to phra khanong station in about 10 minutes, ther is also a jusco and blockbuster 5 minutes away :o

Edited by daleyboy