Oakley Sunglasses

Chalongian

Can any of you Phuket people tell me of anywhere other than Junceylon and Central Festival that sell Oakley sunglasses? I've lost mine and the 2 big malls don't have the ones I'm after in stock. Im aware I can just order them from Bkk but I would rather just walk in somewhere and get them straight away….Anyone think of anywhere?

There are one or two 'glasses' shops in Phuket town that sell them, but I cant recall the street name.I bought some from a shop somewhere near the Bangkok Bank area. Sorry cant be more help, I have lived here 7 years and still don't know any street names in Phuket Town.

I have always used Oakleys, and like their style but I find the quality of the lenses to be pretty poor for such an expensive brand, after having two pairs go 'frosty' on the lenses due to the heat here.

Sunglasses are subject to 60% Import Duty plus the usual 7% VAT so you're only likely to find them in Jungceylon or some other upmarket location.

(Can't see the attachment except if I go to the Edit option) ?

post-101376-0-22045200-1418928101_thumb.

Edited by Xircal

Thanks for the info everyone but my mate was in bkk today and he picked up the ones I was looking for. 7500 baht which is the same price you'd pay overseas anyway. I know this because it's the 4th pair of the same glasses I've bought, previously in the uk, Dubai and Australia....I need to stop loosing sunnys! Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...