What is the best network for mobile data?

iammarilou

I just came back and will be staying for another 3 months. I have been using AIS traveller's sim the whole time I have been here last year as it gives me cheap SMS rate (3 baht) to my home country. But I found that sending sms to local numbers here also cost 3baht. I have also been using the 799baht/month package for mobile data. I work with my computer all the time so having internet on the go is important for me. Now I find it expensive to use 799baht/month package. I wanted to change to another network if there is another one that has cheaper mobile data packages but still has reliable connection especially if I will be travelling around Thailand (will be in Chiang Mai next week and who knows where next).

Can anyone share their experiences with their mobile data? Which network would you prefer? Thanks!

The best network in terms of cost and speed is hands down true, not only they have the cheapest international calls starting at 1 baht per minute they also have the cheapest international sms and the biggest draw is that they have the fastest internet with more and more places having 4g.

Unfortunately i have dtac :(