What to expect at Thailand Mobile Expo 2015

Jonathan Fairfield

What to expect at Thailand Mobile Expo 2015

tme-700x336.jpg

Thailand Mobile Expo, one of the largest technology events in Southeast Asia, gets underway in Bangkok this coming Thursday.

First launched in 2007, Thailand Mobile Expo provides a comprehensive preview of the very latest in consumer tech for the upcoming year.

Thailand Mobile Expo features the latest smartphones, tablets and wearables from leading manufacturers who use the event as a springboard to launch new products in Thailand.

According to organisers M Vision, last years event was attended by over 700,000 visitors and generated a total sales revenue of more than 1.5 billion Baht.

Went to a similar sort of thing when the g/f wanted to buy a new.laptop and it was absolutely horrible. shrieking promo girls competing at the same time with each to give away gifts other over really loud music, extremely crowded and on the stalls that my g/f thought their were deals, the staff had no time to help. But she was insistent and didnt want to miss out !! Totally totally horrible afternoon. just to top it when she contacted the dealer after, they had a shop and reckoned they could have got the same price in the shop!!!.

On the other hand i've been to couple of fairs travel, photography and one other something to do

with food!! at the same estate where maungthong play and they were a decent enough afternoon out.

Let us know how u get on.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Went to a similar sort of thing when the g/f wanted to buy a new.laptop and it was absolutely horrible. shrieking promo girls competing at the same time with each to give away gifts other over really loud music, extremely crowded and on the stalls that my g/f thought their were deals, the staff had no time to help. But she was insistent and didnt want to miss out !! Totally totally horrible afternoon. just to top it when she contacted the dealer after, they had a shop and reckoned they could have got the same price in the shop!!!.

On the other hand i've been to couple of fairs travel, photography and one other something to do

with food!! at the same estate where maungthong play and they were a decent enough afternoon out.

Let us know how u get on.

Oh was thinking how good it will be will depend on where its held

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g293916-d1419900-Reviews-Queen_Sirikit_National_Convention_Center-Bangkok.html

This is where . and its a good location easy to get to and leave if

its crap . oh but just an added thought ive been to, and.worked at these sort of things.and.you DONT GET any better deals than in shops or on line .

Edited by rijit