Best Place To Buy Second Hand Honda Click125?

falangUK

Facebook has some groups related to selling used stuff in Chiang Mai. I think there is a group dedicated to bikes and cars, but I am not sure. The Facebook group Chiang Mai Buy Sell Swap also has bikes listed some times. Buying from someone moving away might be the way to get the best price.

Go to the Mee Chok Plaza on Saturday or Sunday... Next door, behind the market is an area where locals buy / sells motorbikes... There is usually at least 100+ to choose from...

Edited by Loptr

The best seller will be a individual that you do know well.....or a reputed Honda Dealer that will give you a good warranty.

I bought from a shop on the night sunday market street. Its scotters lined by the street looks like new, and all with low miles, and good prices.

Before buying I took it to a small repair shop, and the mechanic said that the bike was very good. In few weeks the bike started showing big problems, and after another "expert" inspection, was found that the odomoters was tampered, the bike was repainted, needs big money in repairs, etc, etc, etc,

I had to sell it with big loss.and without necessary 6000thb repairs. Even the Thai guy who bougth it didn't find out the problems, believing that its was buying a great bike for a very good price. The normal price for that one was about 24000, I paid 20000, I used it about 10 times and I sold for 15000. Terrible deal!

Be careful.

The best seller will be a individual that you do know well.....or a reputed Honda Dealer that will give you a good warranty.

I bought from a shop on the night sunday market street. Its scotters lined by the street looks like new, and all with low miles, and good prices.

Before buying I took it to a small repair shop, and the mechanic said that the bike was very good. In few weeks the bike started showing big problems, and after another "expert" inspection, was found that the odomoters was tampered, the bike was repainted, needs big money in repairs, etc, etc, etc,

I had to sell it with big loss.and without necessary 6000thb repairs. Even the Thai guy who bougth it didn't find out the problems, believing that its was buying a great bike for a very good price. The normal price for that one was about 24000, I paid 20000, I used it about 10 times and I sold for 15000. Terrible deal!

Be careful.

"Even the Thai guy who bought it didn't find out the problems, believing that its was buying a great bike for a very good price."

I hope I read this wrong. You didn't sell a bike you knew had problems without disclosing it, I hope? ??

• Like 2

Go to the Mee Chok Plaza on Saturday or Sunday... Next door, behind the market is an area where locals buy / sells motorbikes... There is usually at least 100+ to choose from...

Not just open Sat and Sun, they are open every day. Around Meechok there are many bike dealers and 100's available.