Best Housing Estate

expatgaz

For all that live here we all talk abt the shitty Housing Developments so lets see which we think to be the best.Not silly money though, lets say between 8-12 mil.

What d'ya reckon;

VTV ?

Siam Royal View ?

JPV ?

:o EPG.

Paradise Villa 1 and 2 are quite good. Not to sure about the prices though.

Unless my maths is worse than I thought One Million Dollars is far more than 8-12 million Baht ???

Does Garden Villas have a garden? No.

Does Paradise Villas have paradise? No.

Does One Million Dollar Villas have one million dollar villas? No.

Marketing, I guess. It's official name is actually "Baan Dhewaran".

Unless my maths is worse than I thought One Million Dollars is far more than 8-12 million Baht ???

Does Garden Villas have a garden? No.

Does Paradise Villas have paradise? No.

Does One Million Dollar Villas have one million dollar villas? No.

Marketing, I guess. It's official name is actually "Baan Dhewaran".

Fair point.I didn't know that.

On some of the developments mentioned, you don't get much (in some cases you won't get anything) for 12m or less. A type B unit at Baan Anda, which start at just over 9m Baht would be a very good option. Gorgeous house in a beautiful village.
All are as nothing compared to the Tanaboon estates in Chiangmai, cheapest 1.2 million baht , most expensive just under 6 million, great service, great building quality good location, it is a family business who treat all customers as extended family, without a doubt the best and most reliable real estate company in thailand :o Nignoy

On some of the developments mentioned, you don't get much (in some cases you won't get anything) for 12m or less. A type B unit at Baan Anda, which start at just over 9m Baht would be a very good option. Gorgeous house in a beautiful village.

All are as nothing compared to the Tanaboon estates in Chiangmai, cheapest 1.2 million baht , most expensive just under 6 million, great service, great building quality good location, it is a family business who treat all customers as extended family, without a doubt the best and most reliable real estate company in thailand :o Nignoy

Not so convenient for Walking Street or Beach Road though

Couple of places spring to mind for me at least - but they are all in East Sukhumvit

Mid range: Greenfield Villas - nicely done, good asthetics, has a nice feel to it.

Upper range: Maprachan Gardens - excellent quality but at a price and good asthetics

Swiss Paradise Village: Nice houses - mostly large

Laurel Park: Excellent asthetics, very well maintained - but houses not for sale only for rent and they are not cheap.

Looked before at this Ban Anda and to be honest houses great but the village long way off and seems to have the same way for the last few years.Laurel Park looks nice, didn't know they where rent only.Ban dhewaren, don't know the place to be fair.

Not so convenient for Walking Street or Beach Road though

Bit of a walk :D prefer pattaya as it was, before the septics were let out of Utapao :D Nignoy

Looked before at this Ban Anda and to be honest houses great but the village long way off and seems to have the same way for the last few years.Laurel Park looks nice, didn't know they where rent only.Ban dhewaren, don't know the place to be fair.

Location is important and if you go out to the bars every night then a house in East Pattaya is probably not a great idea. But lots of residents rarely come into the centre of town and for such people, East Pattaya is absolutely fine. Besides somewhere like Baan Anda is nowhere near as far away as Mabrachan which is a popular spot.