Where to buy duvet/quilt cover

zurgos

Hello,

This is referring to a cover to use over an old duvet which is kind of worn out.

Have been around and checked some shops, but all seem to only stock expensive imports in 3000 baht range which is almost same price as new duvet itself.

Appreciate any advice on a source for cheap but good quality cover.

I don't know the location exactly, but as you are headed from South Pattaya to North Pattaya, going north, about 200-300m up (I'm guessing), on the other side of the road, is a shop that supplies hotels and has a lot of bedding shown in their window. Not too hard to find, but I can't tell you exactly where it is.

If you do go, please let us know what it's like! For me and many of my friends, we bring our linen in from our trips back home. Way cheaper. Unfortunately.

There's a small place (forget the name, but easy to spot) on the left of Pattaya Klang just before Foodland as you're heading from 3rd Rd towards Sukhumvit, they do very good quality bedding (hotel type standard) at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

Actually if you go to the bedding dept in Central on the 5th floor they have a box saying 80% off and it is true! I just bought an Egyptian cotton set for 1600b that should have been nearer to 10k baht :)I did spy some duvet covers in there too last week ;)

Actually if you go to the bedding dept in Central on the 5th floor they have a box saying 80% off and it is true! I just bought an Egyptian cotton set for 1600b that should have been nearer to 10k baht :)I did spy some duvet covers in there too last week wink.png

What was the thread count? We just got 2 sets of king sheets. One 400 and the other 2000. Huge difference in price. Orders of magnitude. And an amazing difference in weight. I was actually a bit shocked in the difference!!

I just remembered, we bought a very nice feather pillow at the new Index store. Seemed to have a pretty good selection, but didn't check prices. Seems cheaper now than at the old store???

eBay...interesting. I've been ordering some music stuff from them recently and it's working out really good. Free shipping from HK!! No issues with customs, luudee???

I just remembered, we bought a very nice feather pillow at the new Index store. Seemed to have a pretty good selection, but didn't check prices. Seems cheaper now than at the old store???

eBay...interesting. I've been ordering some music stuff from them recently and it's working out really good. Free shipping from HK!! No issues with customs, luudee???

Try Alibaba $8 to 11 a set pure cotton but you have to buy 200 sets for that price Get few things Gillete fusion blades 8 for about $10, that might be HK though

Craig,

they ship the linen from India, and always under-declare it ... those bad bad people ... ;)

If it's less than 1,000 baht, it goes right through ... never had an issue ....

luudee

PS: My feather pillows I buy locally - have to bite the bullet .... Central or Index .....

• Like 1