Where Do You Larger Ladies Buy Clothes?

english_farang_lady

Last week spend hours and hours and hours wandering around Secon Square, Central Bangna and Central Department Store Chidlon looking for large clothes.

We eventually found one FAT STORY booth, which had a few (horrible) tee shirts. That was all.

Surely there are some larger ladies who need big clothes in Thailand (apart from me)?

Bambina posted an EXCELLENT sizing chart Xl-Xlllll on a previous thread, and I have spotted XLL but need bigger.

We have to go again to Bkk on Thursday this week, and I hope we will get a chance to go around the night market suggested by someone earlier.

When I used to visit India (long ago but frequently), I bought LOADS of big floaty Indian cotton tops, dresses and trousers. But ALL the Indian type shops, selling things Indian, stock only teeny size things.

I really am getting desperate now, and am dreaming about someone opening a Lane Bryant store in Pattaya. I would buy the whole stock.

Dare I also mention the unmentionable? I also need big bra's but again, only see teeny tiny ones. Mine are more melons than fried eggs, so again, need big ladies underwear store.

Do I really have to make a trip to the USA for these things? I really do need your help ladies.

Other than the ones mentioned in the other thread, I've never come across any other places in the 8+ years I've been here, apart from Mrks and Spencer's which are a bit pricier but sometimes worth it if it's all you can get. There's a bigMarks&Sparks at Central Latprao (3rd floor inside the Central part). If you've just been here a short time, you'll soon learn to stock up big when you visit your home country! Last weekend I had 5 loads of washing to do after returning from a trip home!!! Although I also got quite a bit from Singapore where they have more selection, especially British brands (e.g. Dorothy Perkins which I noticed had size 20's).

I also tend to do a big shop at home it's almost depressing trying to shop here. Marks and Spencer is expensive, but its good quality... good friend told me she found Next at Central World Plaza (is that what it's called now?) that carried larger sizes and cheaper prices than M&S... there are some cheap tailors out there too, take your fabric in and something to copy.... i still ask mum to send me stuff when i get really desperate!