Nude Girl dancers @ go-go's in Pattaya...still exist?

Personally i am not interested in Fashion shows or Bikini dancers...or Coyotes...and for sure Not Lady-boys...chopped or not ..not evne for BJ's andi dont do ANAL! Been coming to T-land for over 20 years,and very sad to see most clubs girls keeping clothes on, here in P-land of T-land...Soi Cowboy...Nana...Patpong..they are ruining the playground ! If/when i walk into a club ahd they have their clothes on i do a u-turn out the door. But would appreciate some sharing of intel,either in forum chat or via a PM please! Not just nude for live shows which are mostly disappointing ...nude all th time...and playfull too if possible?Good attitude...friendly and at least cute ,hopefully Hot too...young slender...not 1-2 Baggers plz. Got to inspect my food before i take it from the shop...or up top......or eat it there eh? Like pickin my own Lobster at a fine seafood restaurant right from the viewing tank...capiche? Also, for sure, No Lady-boy clubs...no way Hose-a...ok?! THX a bunch....and a Bush (shaved ) ! HELP...I am dyin from the Boring Bikini BS ! Have Mercy on a multi-jurisdiction Monger...and connoiseur of real strip clubs...I cnsee more in America....which is sad for t-land..the prudes are pullin the oxygen plug ...how ignorant ! Can the girls gifitng the Buddah save us and them...or this place will surely die aslow horrible death like Vegas did when it went "family friendly" for awhile...then woke up and smelled the coffins !!?

I knowits tchnically illegal..like prostitution...cops know the bars where they collect their juice or more jucie for juicier offerings...or get shut-down...the owners know too so they dont need your info..i do...Comprendo Amigos?! Por Favor...soi can Savor the Flavor...Mira the meals...i'm dyin here...clear?

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//Closed//