Medical Student Takes Miss Thailand Crown

britmaveric

Medical student takes Miss Thailand crown

n1-Miss-Thailand-2.jpg

n1-Miss-Thailand-1.jpg

One million baht, a diamond crown and a VW automobile went to 18-year-old medical student, Lalana Kongtoranin, who was named Miss Thailand on September 3. :o

Organized by ITV in cooperation with the Alumni of Vajiravudh College Alumni Association, the Miss Thailand Pageant 2006 was staged at Alangkarn Theater, with the finals seeing 18 contestants who had spent the best part of a week in Pattaya in preparation and in promotional activities.

This was the first time that the competition had been staged outside Bangkok, and during their stay in the city, which began on August 29, the contestants filmed promotional videos at various tourist spots including Samae Beach on Koh Larn, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Mini Siam.

At the start of the pageant the 18 paraded on stage in evening gowns and beachwear for the honorary judges to select the 10 finalists.

http://pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd1

-Pattaya Mail

Narisa Nitikarn

8 Sept 2006

geez... sorry to have missed the update, Jai Dee (must have got lost in the 300 TV email notifications regarding visa crackdown :o ) and am much appreciative of the link...

can't tell if any of these are the famous "Third Girl From The Left".... but anyway...

SJ's Choice Final Four:

post-9005-1158023933_thumb.jpg

post-9005-1158024008_thumb.jpg

post-9005-1158024037_thumb.jpg

post-9005-1158024099_thumb.jpg

I am concerned over the tendency for these young women to apparently have some sort of back problems... does the pageant have a chiropractor??? :D

any more stretching and I'd burst all over Contestant #4..

Have you figured her as the third from the left or are you being butterfly already? :o

not sure which one the third from the left is... guess I'll just have to stretch them all out on their backs and see which one is the longest... (as the third from the left is the tallest in that photo)...

geez... sorry to have missed the update, Jai Dee (must have got lost in the 300 TV email notifications regarding visa crackdown :o ) and am much appreciative of the link...

can't tell if any of these are the famous "Third Girl From The Left".... but anyway...

SJ's Choice Final Four:

I am concerned over the tendency for these young women to apparently have some sort of back problems... does the pageant have a chiropractor??? :D

Nah, mate... they`ve just got small tits.

:D:D:D

· 13 takes the prize for me though:

Although 6,7, 11, and the last one are close runners up.

13 seems the most fun

SJ's Choice Final Four:

Nah, mate... they`ve just got small tits.

:D:D:D

· 13 takes the prize for me though:

Although 6,7, 11, and the last one are close runners up.

13 seems the most fun

"delegate" :D *love their nomenclature* #13 is certainly pretty:

post-9005-1158106129_thumb.jpg

BUT her messy hair-style which translates as, "I've just been ravaged by an entire panel of old, fat judges" is a bit of a turnoff for me. She does look fun... but not after she's been through that.

for the record and to avoid confusion, my choices, from top to bottom, were "delegates" :D

#4, #11, #16, and #18.

your other suggestions of #6 is nice:

post-9005-1158106544_thumb.jpg

but as for #7, she seems a bit of contradiction as her mammaries seem extraordinarily petite:

post-9005-1158106641_thumb.jpg

Edited by sriracha john

Yet again shocked by the depths TV posters have reached in tired attempts at humour. Where is the discussion on the individual contestants stance on Thai moral values ?

Where is condemnation of this cheap explotation of the flowers of our soceity ?

Which one has the biggest tits ? :o

Yet again shocked by the depths TV posters have reached in tired attempts at humour. Where is the discussion on the individual contestants stance on Thai moral values ?

Where is condemnation of this cheap explotation of the flowers of our soceity ?

Which one has the biggest tits ? :o

Blimey Suegha, there`s a mini you!! :D

Okay, the delegates all wanna save the whales.

Also, they wanna stop harming the environment and let the flowers of our society grow.

Now... Are anyof them ready to be de - flowered!!!

SRJohn! Thanks for going therough the bother of posting the pics... I`m so busy saving and uploading pics for the city/place threads that I only had time to Downlaod the delegate just OUT OF THE SHOWER , NOT BANGING THE JUDGES... DAM.N YOu for putting that vision in my head....

:D:D:D:D:D