Bang Saen

bangkokjulia

My good friend lives there. Because he flies in and out of Swampy several times a month. If it wasn't for that, he'd probably live elsewhere. According to him, the shopping is a bit limited and traffic is getting really bad on that stretch of Suk. But I think that's the case for all of it! LOL

They do a lot of their shopping in Pattaya and are down here a lot for entertainment, visiting with friends, etc. But they've got a really nice house not far from the beach. A few hundred meters. Most who live in that area are Thais, or Japanese further down in Sri Racha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bang Saen is now very bad on weekends and Holiday's I moved just north to Chonburi city, many more choices for cheap food and the old Forum Plaza Mall is very close. Very good night market by the pier. Central Festival mall is at the corner of 3 and 361 you can see it on Google maps.

• 2 weeks later...

We move to Bang Saen a few month ago, And we love it here.

Live in my wife house a few minute from the beach.

Week days are so nice and quiet here, and we love that, In the week end and holidays many people come, We like that all so.

Like have both during a week, Super for us.

Only bad thing for us, there is no taxi here, only the baht bus (song thaew).

And that they don´t come ordinary, some time every 10-20 minute, some time only once a hour.

We don´t have a car at this point, So this is bad for us.

Super cheap food here, wife and i can go out and eat, have water and a Cola and pay total 90-120 baht for 2 people, For us that cheap.

Go to food center at shopping centers and pay total 120-140 baht for 2 people, Again, Super cheap for us.

Edited by JJ Madcow

• 3 months later...