BKK-Kamphaeng Phet traffic

ravelkuan

Mochit bus terminal is for the north of Thailand so... yes.
About 50% of the buses going north (Chang Mai, Chang Rai and so on) are passing Kamphaeng Phet, the rest are passing Phitsanuloke. So if you ask around then there is no problem. I would suggest that you go to the 999 bus company counter first. There are also a lot of vans going from just the other side of the road (seen from Mochit) to Kamphaeng Phet and if you want then the first van is 3 am if I remember correctly.

About 50% of the buses going north (Chang Mai, Chang Rai and so on) are passing Kamphaeng Phet, the rest are passing Phitsanuloke. So if you ask around then there is no problem. I would suggest that you go to the 999 bus company counter first. There are also a lot of vans going from just the other side of the road (seen from Mochit) to Kamphaeng Phet and if you want then the first van is 3 am if I remember correctly.

i mean many buses to go there?

and than...how about ""Kamphaeng Phet-Sukhothai History Park"", I dosen't mean the Sukhothai new city?

And do you know where can rent Motorcycles in Kamphaeng Phet?

i mean many buses to go there?

and than...how about ""Kamphaeng Phet-Sukhothai History Park"", I dosen't mean the Sukhothai new city?

And do you know where can rent Motorcycles in Kamphaeng Phet?

As I said there are many different companies so many different buses or vans from Mochit to Kamphaeng Phet. About 350 -400Baht.

From Kamphaeng Phet to Sukhothai Historical Park (about 100 Baht) I'm not 100% sure but I think that the bus/van pass the historical park on the way to Sukhothai bus station. Otherwise take the bus to Sukhothai bus station and ask for the van to Mea Sot(d) and tell them that you just want to go to the historical park, they pass there on their way to Tak.

I don't know where to rent a motorcycle in Kamphaeng Phet but ask at the bus station there, they have tourist information.

Motorcycle taxi from the bus station to the hotels down town is about 100 Baht.

If you want a cheap but OK hotel with no partying then I would suggest just walk left out from the bus station and walk about 700 meter ( www.google.co.th/maps/@16.475462,99.515049,3a,75y,33.11h,80.85t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTqjjum3LOjvap8aY1IJKMA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1 )

, beside the bridge is a small hotel/motel (3-400 Baht/night) and you can ask them for help to rent a motorcycle. Kamphaeng Phet don't have much night life around so if you want to party then I would suggest Phet Hotel (800-1000 Bath/night last time I stayed there) with the best bar and night club (I think it's the only night club) in Kamphaeng Phet City.