Call Centre/reception /p.a / modelling

Hi ya

Looking for any of the above jobs in Thailand (pref not BKK)... British Citizen with loads of experience..

Any information?

Thanks for all your help!

Justine & Brad

I would give you a website, but I think mods would delete it. Not promoting, just want to help you out. So I'll send you an IM. Many modeling angencies in BKK that want farangs but don't know about outside of BKK. One place to go is to Nana area Sukhumwit Soi 4. Go there and walk down the soi for 10 minutes. You'll find a modeling agency.

Hi ya

Looking for any of the above jobs in Thailand (pref not BKK)... British Citizen with loads of experience..

Any information?

Thanks for all your help!

Justine & Brad

I would give you a website, but I think mods would delete it. Not promoting, just want to help you out. So I'll send you an IM. Many modeling angencies in BKK that want farangs but don't know about outside of BKK. One place to go is to Nana area Sukhumwit Soi 4. Go there and walk down the soi for 10 minutes. You'll find a modeling agency.

Careful mate.......you might get molested by the lady.......boys..... :o

Call centre? - Do you speak Thai? If not, forget it...

PA? Maybe maybe maybe. Occasionally, a foreign expat senior manager may need a EA with excellent skills. But very rare and BKK based. Worth throwing your resume around the traps if you have the experience.

Reception? If you feel comortable earning less than 150 quid a month, then go for it.

Modeling? Hang about the pretty people set and see what happens.

Call centre? - Do you speak Thai? If not, forget it...

PA? Maybe maybe maybe. Occasionally, a foreign expat senior manager may need a EA with excellent skills. But very rare and BKK based. Worth throwing your resume around the traps if you have the experience.

Reception? If you feel comortable earning less than 150 quid a month, then go for it.

Modeling? Hang about the pretty people set and see what happens.

Actually Samran there are some call centres setting up a base office in Thailand with call center agents, but actually calling or receiving calls from customers in English-speaking countries. So there are some call centre jobs for native speakers. Particularly a new one opening up in Chiang Mai that I saw a website about. May or may not be a good opportunity.