Good Suit Makers Near Mbk Centre Siam Square

n5760

Wanting to get x2 tailor made suits done before i go home (well maybe 3 depends on price) i will be staying in princess hotel next to MBK centre but dont mind travelling in a taxi for short trip i know there are loads on koh san but they all seem very dodgy just want a nice good tailor to provide me with 2 or 3 full suits looking around 7000 baht for them in total thanks

Yeah i dont mind it not being in the MBK centre but i am located there from next fri for a week and just want one quite local to it for a suit like 2 full suits and a few extra trousers and shirts thanks for around 7000 baht cheers

The one i know of and have been using the services of is Crown Tailor on Sukhumvit Road soi 8, about 50m in the soi. I still have his business card here, so you can check out his website and email him to ask details or whatever. www.crowntailor.com

I'm a huge fan of this shop cuz the guy has an incredible reputation and is reputed to never forget a customer. I know of people who've bought a shirt there and when he returned 4 years later the owner still remember his name and what he purchased!

Really awesome service!

Yeah i dont mind it not being in the MBK centre but i am located there from next fri for a week and just want one quite local to it for a suit like 2 full suits and a few extra trousers and shirts thanks for around 7000 baht cheers

At the foot of of the stairs that take you up and over Ploenchit to the National Stadium Skytrain station, there is a small shop named Boss Apparels. I've been happy with them.