Over 50 Underage Drinkers Found in Pub

khwaibah

They don't need to be in bars to drink. This morning a saw two schoolboys drinking cans of Chang as they rode Motorbike's to school around 07.45. I doubt they were more than 15 years old.

I wonder how many cops they passed sad.png

They might have a problem getting the message about not drinking. or any message, to these feckless youths.

My 15 year old stepson, with a couple of mates, recently knocked off my bottle of SangSom and left the empty back in it's place filled with water.

My 15 year old stepson, with a couple of mates, recently knocked off my bottle of SangSom and left the empty back in it's place filled with water.

The water would have pissed me off more than stealing the booze, but I guess it puts off being punished for little longer.

The water would have pissed me off more than stealing the booze, but I guess it puts off being punished for little longer.

That's the point, it didn't postpone it Filling the bottle with a clear liquid meant he was caught almost straight away. If he'd just knocked off the bottle it would have taken awhile before I realized he had done it.

A friend had a housekeeper who watered down his liqueurs to cover her tipple. That really pissed him off when he found out as what she had left was undrinkable.

post-55993-0-81143100-1438133436_thumb.j