Ooking For Party - Gang , Club , To Kill Time In Chiangmai -- Starting A Supper Club

Ta22

sometime i drive to lampang just for fun if anyone is keen .

I don't think I can stomach so much fun.

I used to have a girlfriend in Lampang, I would drive there often for a bit of fun.

Had a girlfriend in Phitsanulok also. Another in Korat, and yet another in Hat Yai. Did lots of miles and had lots of fun.

sometime i drive to lampang just for fun if anyone is keen .

I don't think I can stomach so much fun.

I used to have a girlfriend in Lampang, I would drive there often for a bit of fun.

Had a girlfriend in Phitsanulok also. Another in Korat, and yet another in Hat Yai. Did lots of miles and had lots of fun.

what about CMI BB? careful, one of them might "sunat" u.

with alot of weird and negative reply or rather personal view projected on the wrong way of traffic here ,. i was thinking this thread would had die sometime ago a still born .

but seem like i am wrong . as the oddest offen go on .

-so far i am getting alot of words and reply . which is a good start .

to set a few idea str8 for everyone i am a MAN > - NOT A woman . or ladyboy . whah

as to most of my trip .. seomtime i do get some young school girl tagging along or sometime we end up trying ti pick up a waitress or beer ( PG )

what is possible is not up to me is really up to you . and of cos if you are the party type or just the 8-5 type .

I don't enage in drug non do i enjoy crazy drunk session . or weird illegal dosage that make myself Silly or dumb .

What star war what Lord of the ring ? you watch too much movie . -

-

As much as i do party alot i do love more firends . the only reason i am doing so is to meet more friends and real people who think alike or least share some kinda joy in meeting more friemds .

i don't blame anyone for trying to put this down . or guive all kinda weird funny . or senceless reply . is your choice as to howyou want to project who you are to others .

if youw ant people to take your seriously you got to be open hearted and willing to understand that not everyone guys or girls out there are normal .

i hard a hard time trying to understand the aussie guys typing also .. but i think he is trying too hard . or maybe is just him .

do reply . in any way you wish . i don't choose friends from words . i choose from action there do .

-if anyone have any question . do feel free to ask me . :o

with alot of weird and negative reply or rather personal view projected on the wrong way of traffic here ,. i was thinking this thread would had die sometime ago a still born .

but seem like i am wrong . as the oddest offen go on .

-so far i am getting alot of words and reply . which is a good start .

to set a few idea str8 for everyone i am a MAN > - NOT A woman . or ladyboy . whah

as to most of my trip .. seomtime i do get some young school girl tagging along or sometime we end up trying ti pick up a waitress or beer ( PG )

what is possible is not up to me is really up to you . and of cos if you are the party type or just the 8-5 type .

I don't enage in drug non do i enjoy crazy drunk session . or weird illegal dosage that make myself Silly or dumb .

What star war what Lord of the ring ? you watch too much movie . -

-

As much as i do party alot i do love more firends . the only reason i am doing so is to meet more friends and real people who think alike or least share some kinda joy in meeting more friemds .

i don't blame anyone for trying to put this down . or guive all kinda weird funny . or senceless reply . is your choice as to howyou want to project who you are to others .

if youw ant people to take your seriously you got to be open hearted and willing to understand that not everyone guys or girls out there are normal .

i hard a hard time trying to understand the aussie guys typing also .. but i think he is trying too hard . or maybe is just him .

do reply . in any way you wish . i don't choose friends from words . i choose from action there do .

-if anyone have any question . do feel free to ask me . :o

It showed here with the methodology of being wrong many incomprehensibility and by negative acknowledge or the some private view. As for me the best of thing was thought on the quiet withstands in order front which this thread had once upon a time, but for I by mistake to be, please be. Most offen like strange continue. For the present I have obtained the response which is many words and good start. In order to put in place the thought for small-numbered everyone, woman or ladyboy which is not the person of the homosexual love. The girl of the young school where I have been attached once upon a time my travelling in regard to almost is obtained or the weight which takes the titanium which we try once upon a time less the beer is finished. To you who really is something which is possible and are not to me. If and the party type where the person has been attached or exactly characteristic, the proper. I me is enjoyed the meeting where incomprehensible illegal excess amount or the insanity which makes by my really foolish becomes drunk, do not engage with the medicine. When the many parties are enjoyed me with me many love more many friends. The joy of the thing which meets to more many friends of the kind which I do and/or, the only reason therefore or is minimum share the people of the substance which is thought in the same way and to more many friends should meet. I put in place this, or or various types it is incomprehensible, it is strange, is or anyone does not designate that the fact that senceless response is given is tried as responsibility. That there are other things, to how in regard whether we would like to show who, is your selection. Hearted where you opened the fact that it is not normal girl there seriously and understanding the people of want which obtained the fact that it is decision and whether everyone the person takes. He tries excessively, eagerly or but or perhaps being to do fair his response hard I and at the time of the balance which tries the fact that what the we Australian person who has been typed says is found I think. How you desire. The friend is not chosen from looking first, I choose from the behavior over there.

Edited by Mysterious Aussie