Drug-Taking Youngsters caught at disused house in Central Pattaya

webfact

Drug-Taking Youngsters caught at disused house in Central Pattaya

drug-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Based on a tip-off, Pattaya Police caught a group of young Thai men ingesting class 5 drugs in a disused and partially constructed house behind a new Highway Police Station on Highway 7 in Central Pattaya.

Police arrived at the location and spotted 8 men inside. After they spotted Police the group attempted to escape the area which left 6 of the men to be arrested after 2 ran away without being caught.

Drug Taking Paraphernalia including two “Bong’s” were found along with 3 bags of the class 5 drug Marijuana

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217904/drug-taking-youngsters-caught-at-disused-house-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-14

Guess this solves the arrest quota for September.

Just some lads relaxing/partying with a bong.

Marijuana makes you relaxed and just have innocent fun together.

Well it's illegal here of course, but the USA is starting to get the picture FINALLY

Yeh, I'm Dutch and was young once upon a timetongue.png

behind a new Highway Police Station

Brilliant thinking rolleyes.gif

I was once under the 2nd floor directors office near the student mc parking. Smelled it thick....

As one well connected student told me recently after I wished him good luck--I don't need good luck. I can make my own.....

Guess this solves the arrest quota for September.

Just some lads relaxing/partying with a bong.

Marijuana makes you relaxed and just have innocent fun together.

Well it's illegal here of course, but the USA is starting to get the picture FINALLY

Yeh, I'm Dutch and was young once upon a timetongue.png

Unfortunately the old farts here will say put them in prison and throw away the key. After all these years you'd think these politicians world wide would get it through their thick skulls pot is no where near as dangerous or addictive as alcohol. I'm tired of the powers that be and the holier than thous telling me what I can and can't put in my body. And that goes for all countries. To quote Peter Tosh...."Legalized it, don't criticize it"!!! Edited by tony5150