Anyone Have Info On Pattaya Public Transport (to/frm)?

h5n1

another question,

if i want to take bus to pattaya(those bus from ekamai with blue,white,orange colour and stop along the way to pick up passenger up to their destination,etc laem chabang,sri racha,trat)

which road i should go? Bangkok-Chonburi NEw Highway or Bang Na-Trat Highway? or any other easier monument or building along the road that i can tell the taxi driver to bring me to.

another question,

if i want to take bus to pattaya(those bus from ekamai with blue,white,orange colour and stop along the way to pick up passenger up to their destination,etc laem chabang,sri racha,trat)

which road i should go? Bangkok-Chonburi NEw Highway or Bang Na-Trat Highway? or any other easier monument or building along the road that i can tell the taxi driver to bring me to.

Go to the Transportation Centre by free shuttle bus first. I think it would be impossible to get another bus on roadway outside far to big and complicated on either of the choices.

Edited by Boxer

jing: thanks for link w/ times.

nimzo: yes, there is rumoured to be a stop/station outside on one of the access roads from th eairport. that said, it would appear this is another alternative to the 9/11/1500 buses: #9905 >> Suvarnabhumi airport - Ban Bueng - Laem Chabang - Bang Lamung - Pattaya

hopefully the 9905 will run later and fill in the gaps to the airport.

i agree w/ boxer at this point though, until we know more about that elusive stop outside - best to go to transport center.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER: the table appears to show the only return bus @ 9am. can this be correct????

i miss don muang already....

jing: thanks for link w/ times.

nimzo: yes, there is rumoured to be a stop/station outside on one of the access roads from th eairport. that said, it would appear this is another alternative to the 9/11/1500 buses: #9905 >> Suvarnabhumi airport - Ban Bueng - Laem Chabang - Bang Lamung - Pattaya

hopefully the 9905 will run later and fill in the gaps to the airport.

i agree w/ boxer at this point though, until we know more about that elusive stop outside - best to go to transport center.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER: the table appears to show the only return bus @ 9am. can this be correct????

i miss don muang already....

thx h5n1.. :D I miss Dong Muang too :o