No line video chat in ipad after synchronize with iphone?

Sandman77

Hi !

I synchronized my iPad Air 2 with my old iPhone 5 now all contacts are here, but since line change something in registering process after the synchronizing process after enter a 4 digit pin now shows me on iPad now video chat function , only chat maybe it's hidden in a sub menu?

Only one LINE account per device, the only exception is that you may also have the PC or MAC version on a computer but it just mirrors your LINE account

The iPad doesn't work as a MobilePhone, so, similar to a PC or MAC, it has a LINE iPad app that requires a login to the shared LINE account.

Langsuan Man's provided link has information on this:

Using the same account on multiple devices / LINE for iPad

Sandman77, you state that you 'synchronized' your iPad with your iPhone, I don't know how that is done.

You can 'Sync' each device to iTunes app or iCloud, yes ...but not to each other.

Not knowing what you did, I would suggest using the app store and checking to see if an update is available for your iTunes App Store: LINE iPad app.

The iPad version of line requires you've stored/set an Email and Password within the menu of the LINE App running on a smartphone.

So... on your smartphone:

Open LINE application

Select •••

Settings

Accounts

Allow Login

You may need to also set Email Account Registration (entering an email and password for use with LINE for PC / iPAD)

LINE is primarily used and controlled from a smartphone that has been activated/authenticated with a SIM SMS

You can then enable 'other' non-SIM devices to use the same LINE account.

Same for me but I dont think Line ipad suppoirts video or voice only chat function.

Edit: From the Line app desctiption on Itunes

Please Note
- The iPad version of LINE can only be used if you have created an account with the smartphone version. Please download the smartphone version of LINE at http://line.me and create an account before using the iPad version.
- Some features of the smartphone version of LINE, such as voice and video calls, the Sticker Shop, and the Timeline are not supported.

Edited by 2008bangkok

That's bad on my old iPad 3 ios 5 and old line app video chat is still working is there any way to upload a older version of line into ipad I not sure it's possible to extract the old version and install in new iPad?

What is the version on your ipad 3 that has voice and video?