vets that do home visit

taninthai

There's no guarantee the vet will do it properly anyway. I would just start with 5mm off the ends and see how that goes.

Good pair of DIY side cutters work well, Stanley etc..

yep have visions of vet just steaming straight in there cutting 15mm of blood everywhere saying mai pen rai....have number for vet will see what they say tommorow and maybe consider doing it myself

Here are two that have a good reputation. I'm going to see if I can get them to come to our house to vaccinate/neuter/spay the 5 soi dogs we've adopted.

Bangkok Veterinary Clinic - Maharat Rd., Sai Thai, Muang Krabi District, Krabi Tel: 075663889
087 266-3030
Petopia - opposite Krabi Hospital 312/17 Moo. Muang Krabi 81000 Thailand. Tel 081 326 8536
Both were recommended to me by the Lanta Animal Welfare group. '
Good luck.

Here are two that have a good reputation. I'm going to see if I can get them to come to our house to vaccinate/neuter/spay the 5 soi dogs we've adopted.

Bangkok Veterinary Clinic - Maharat Rd., Sai Thai, Muang Krabi District, Krabi Tel: 075663889

087 266-3030

Petopia - opposite Krabi Hospital 312/17 Moo. Muang Krabi 81000 Thailand. Tel 081 326 8536

Both were recommended to me by the Lanta Animal Welfare group. '

Good luck.

thanks perfect,yeah I'm thinking of getting my dog neutered as well,will also talk to vet about it,will contact these today and post the outcome.thanks again