Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here was me thinking teachers were not supposed to visit the naughty areas of Bangkok.

Narcissus is in Sukhumvit Soi 23. The place is not naughty! It's a high-so club (bar) that plays house and techno! I was climbing and dancing the mounted stages! Yes, naughty of me! :o

but for this thread why dont you boys just 'fess up and tell us what you did over the weekend :o

Well i spent the weekend in deep mediation in a remote temple in the mountains... it was most enlightening.

For those of you who don't know, Narcissus is a dance club, nothing lewd going on there!

Huh, lurking in the shadows again Wolfie?

but for this thread why dont you boys just 'fess up and tell us what you did over the weekend :D

Added 40+ pages to a website.

Burnt a bunch of cds.

Cleaned the bathroom.

Bought some DDR2 on sale.

Went out friday and inhaled some crab, salmon, prawns and a couple pints of Rickard's Red

Backed up wife's laptop.

Being a geek with a seafood fetish (and a clean bathroom) is still better than being a teacher on a pole. :D

You sound like the life and soul of the party (not). :o

Bought a small bottle of Singha (why I don't know) in Victoria the other day. $6.50 cdn. 195 bloody baht. (They don't accept baht for them either...what a rip) :o

what about chang vic?

they got any bloody chang have they? :D

Bought a small bottle of Singha (why I don't know) in Victoria the other day. $6.50 cdn. 195 bloody baht. (They don't accept baht for them either...what a rip) :D

what about chang vic?

they got any bloody chang have they? :D

Fortunately yes :o

Of course I don't drink much as the domestic fare is soooooooo much better.

OK, I had a fun and interesting Friday night and Saturday night. It is kinda too long to post it here so I'll blog about it sometime. All I can say is that my week-end involves/ed loads of alcohol, loads of fun, loads of good times! :o

OK, I had a fun and interesting Friday night and Saturday night. It is kinda too long to post it here so I'll blog about it sometime. All I can say is that my week-end involves/ed loads of alcohol, loads of fun, loads of good times! :D

just got in from having dinner at the islander samui ..roast lamb and mint sauce ,every now and then i miss home so eat something from home :o

alright seeing I hadnt posted in a while.....

thursday went out to dinner with a newish friend at an indian restaurant. newish place too....wasnt bad i suppose...but as with a lot of indian fancy-ish places they tend to make the food too danned rich....so had to drown out the after taste with a couple of margaritas :D Im a good girl :o

friday and sat caught up with a friend whos just returned from Aus :D

Sunday.......nah sunday nothing in the evening but i had lots of fun with some kids during the day :D:D

and last night i was out with a friend from London....yep the same one that brought over some nice Lindt Choc from Geneva.....hhehehe so I was kinda obliged to take him out :D

Edited by MiG16

and here was me thinking teachers were not supposed to visit the naughty areas of Bangkok.

Narcissus is in Sukhumvit Soi 23. The place is not naughty! It's a high-so club (bar) that plays house and techno! I was climbing and dancing the mounted stages! Yes, naughty of me! :o

Been there on the 16th, they had DJ Paul Oakenfold over. A really nice place and nice crowd. That Jack Daniels was flowing like an angry river :D

Been there on the 16th, they had DJ Paul Oakenfold over. A really nice place and nice crowd. That Jack Daniels was flowing like an angry river :o

Been to Narcissus before when DJ Paul Oakenfold was spinning, but I didn't go on the 16th because it was a Wednesday and I have to be at work early. Awwwwwwwwwww!

alright seeing I hadnt posted in a while.....

thursday went out to dinner with a newish friend at an indian restaurant. newish place too....wasnt bad i suppose...but as with a lot of indian fancy-ish places they tend to make the food too danned rich....so had to drown out the after taste with a couple of margaritas :D Im a good girl :o

friday and sat caught up with a friend whos just returned from Aus :D

Sunday.......nah sunday nothing in the evening but i had lots of fun with some kids during the day :D:D

and last night i was out with a friend from London....yep the same one that brought over some nice Lindt Choc from Geneva.....hhehehe so I was kinda obliged to take him out :D

I'm glad you're having fun MiG, you great ghurl.

I have plans to head-out to dinner and do some shopping with my bestfriend after work, but I am not sure if I'm still doing it today after work because I am feverish at the moment. (I was hitting 42-45 degrees C last night.) It's nothing serious, just caught a cold.

Saturday.......... I have BIG plans for this day........... It will be fun!

Saturday from 4PM - 8PM. I was doing Happy Hour(s) for 400B in the Cat House. I downed 11 Tigers so it was happy hour alright. I was pissed as ######ed though. Slept in a restuarant in the Muslim Area while mate was eating dinner, and puked my gutt out after enducing water. Nasty. It was a fun Saturday night, non-the-less. That is why they call it happy hours. You're pissed as ######ed by 8PM! :o

I had a great night... pizzas, vodka while watching The Crow & Pirates of the Carribean 3, great great quality time! :o

Tonight, I'm off to a pissing contest with some old friends. I'm looking forward to that one. I'm not sure if my liver agrees with me though.

Thursday night, I'm off to Sala Daeng with ma' bestfriend and ma' american mate, Shane. Should be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has been quiet for awhile. What are you all up to? I hope ya'll come out and start walking into the light. Follow the lights and stay in the path.

Aight..... Friday night ma' mate and I went to Oishi steakhouse. We were right on time for the eat-all you can buffet, so we decided to avail that. Ten seconds after we sat down on our table, the waitress arrived with the bill. I was awed, but the look on my friend's face was priceless. He was in shocked and a little confuse, I guess. Definitely stunned and was left speechless. We didn't know what was going on, so we toured the food section and sat down again. Still a little confuse and a little stunned, my friend asked me to (order) get the food for us. It was a pretty good meal actually and we sorta relaxed after we figured out what was going on. :D

On Saturday morning we headed to Sala Daeng to get some American breakfast. The breakfast was beyond crap. It was horribly unimaginably horrible. Ewwwwww! I think that the American Gov't should sue that place for fraud and for misrepresenting American breakfast. We did eat the breakfast spread coz it was edible despite the fact that they were terrible.

On Saturday night, I went out with the girl friends. We rocked Silom! We were playing the crowd and ruled the dance floor. I even spinned a little. We were giving it big to the hiphop music, techno and we even dirty-danced some. An empty vodka later, my bestfriend dropped her shoe in a puddle/maybe ditch (can't really remember coz I was drunk) and blamed me for not being fast enough to catch it. (Like I was <deleted>**** empowered!) Anyway, we sat at the side of the road and watched her shoe for like 10 minutes, not really knowing what to do, but not wanting to part with it. It was Rusty Lopez after all. We waited for the shoe to float towards us, but we waited in vain. It was a waste of energy really. :o Then drama.... At 5AM, I stumbled home feeling lost.

Sunday, stumbled at Jools in Nana Plaza for their English Breakfast, then we were off to Pantip to buy some technology. We spent a good 2 hours there. I watched ma' mate while he toyed with his machine (played online/computer games). Then we were off to the Olive Keeper to get some Namtok and Laab. Since my Thai was heaps better than his, I did the ordering. After 2 minutes of watching me struggle with the words - Namtok and Laab, the waiter started speaking to me in English. Woot! I felt relieve. Next time, I'm gonna ask my Thai friends to write the Thai Dishes that I like in Thai. They could come handy in situations such as this one. Finished the night by watching 8 Mile on the tele before going to bed. I was v tired so I slept like a log. You'll never believe this - I got a call from ma' best friend at 3AM which prompted me to get out of bed.

She was stuck in a bar, unable to leave coz she owes them money for booze. She lost her wallet, but didn't notice it gone til 'check bin' time. Okay, she had a valid reason for calling me at 3AM, but still it was a bummer. I have to admit, it was a bit of a giggle when I saw her sitting somewhere in the middle of the bar, closely watched. (Well, it was even funnier when we sorted everything out and got out of there.)

Morning Time..... I got some explaining to do to ma' mate. I mean, I disappeared in the middle of the night!

Edited by GracelessFawn