Eucalyptus leaves chiang Mai

Tigerbythetail

Plenty of eucalyptus trees in Thailand. The National Parks planted thousands of them. I know for sure that the Waterfall national park before Maesariang has thousands of eucalyptus trees.

Not sure what you are going to do with the eucalyptus leaves. Extract the oil? Get a Koala? Has for recommendations about the air. Get a facemask minimum N95. Stay indoors if possible. Buy an ioniser. Homepro sell them. Air conditioners clean filters regularly . Full clean once a year. Leave town for cleaner air. Not sure where you can escape to in Asia.

If it gets really bad you can see a doctor and get some inhalants. Items like Ventolin inhalers [used for Asthma] are available over the counter. Best to seek medical advice first. Eye drops - artificial tears.

Gook luck.

]

Edited by newcomer01

I want to use Eucalyptus leaves to make tea To drink as well as breath the steam from boiling them and use in steam room and breath in like that. I don't know where the waterfall national park is located? That sounds awesome though so if it's near chiang Mai I will go there and find some eucalyptus leaves. Does it have another name? If I could get some natural eucalyptus oil that would be great as well. So long as not synthetic chemical crap. I need to tough it out in chiang Mai till mid may then going south. So just wanna do my best while here to keep lungs healthy. I got good 3m filtrate filters in aircondituiners and air purifier and other stuff so I'll be alright. The eucalyptus leaves/oil would be icing on the cake.

Quite a drive, although scenic. Find Maesariang in the map and it should show the park. It is on the last hill before getting to Maesariang. About 2 1/2 - 3 hr drive.

I'm sure that national parks nearby would have Eucalyptus tree. I've seen Eucalyptus oil in some of the pharmacies around town.

Thailand like the states they planted Eucalyptus trees as they are fast growing. Unfortunately quite flammable.

I really don't know about drinking tea from them. Koalas are one of the few animals in the world that can eat them. That is why they sleep so much so they can digest the leaves.

Good luck

Edited by newcomer01

Sounds good i will become a koala and ask my koala friends. Or go to china town and get some. I prefer becoming a koala then going to china town actually. Goes without saying from photo that I might get eatin in China town

post-250931-0-14443500-1456851429_thumb.

Edited by Tigerbythetail