Pattaya hotel clean, safe, inexpensive near to walking street

Tigerbythetail

Recently LK Metro has changed for the better as has Soi Buakao ….. alas very few Indians, Russian and Arabs so celebration of diversity and multiculturalism might be absent. I guess we can't have everything!

True… a huge blow for those looking for a nice tailor and fat girls built like tents.

If you really want EE girls go to the famine and war zones of Ukraine. You can get a boom boom for a bowl of borscht there. Good luck with your holiday. I am intrigued how you made the mistake of settling in CM ...In the cold season! Is there any fun there?

Edited by The manic

Haha. Nah man I just always wanted to see a monk. the mild winter helped me cool my jets.

I wanted to decompress from 1.5 years around Philippines. 2 years in Bolivia before that, 1 year in Colombia, 6 month in Guatemala, and 3+ years around 15 other countries in central/South America before that. I did some serious and difficult cleanses and detoxes here, stopped smoking cigarettes and lessened my drinking. Cm Seemed like a good place with minimal distractions. There's some fun and sexy girls around. A few to write home about. A tiny music scene. It's interesting place with all the temples and monks about, universities and university girls, coffee shops galore and good food. And a proper moat surrounding an old city. Got my Thai license and motorbike in my name. Didnt blow all my money partying(for a while) disciplining myself a little and Energizing. Now the tides are shifting and I'm feeling bored so wanna live in patty a while and Bang hot new Thai girls night and day