CBR650F Black | 1350KM | 2015 | first owner

I am selling my CBR650F bought at Honda Bigwing Pattaya on April 2015 ==> (edit: 3 august 2015) for 260000BHT. The bike is in perfect condition. Bike always stayed protected in underground parking and with cover. Options included in the price:

- modified original exhaust (better and deeper sound)

- 2 usb charging ports

- Shiny carbon black handle grips (original included)

- Honda Backseat cover Mat Black

- Helmet Mat Black

- Slim Led turning lights in the front (original included)

- Bike cover

The bike has +/- 1350km. Color is Mat Black. Bike works perfectly smooth. Reason for sale: leaving in a few months due to personal reasons.

The bike comes with a loan from krungsri bank. The easiest solution is to transfer the loan (still 29 months to pay at 7180bht/month) in the new buyers name.

If the buyer prefer to pay cash we need to go to the bank to clear the loan and the remain part will be paid in cash to me. You will then receive the bike with the keys and the bank will issue a paper that allows to transfer the name to the new owner. Please note that in Thailand the bank keeps the green book if you have a loan. It means that the bank will only give the book to the owner once the loan has been paid off. It means the book is not in my possession.

New price of the bike is 300,000TBH without options. The bike comes fully insured with first class insurance and road tax already paid till september 2016 worth 12000bht. First oil change has been done at 1000km.

If you are interested, send me a private message and if you want to see the bike, we can make an appointment. The bike is in Naklua.

This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new sport-bike. Please only contact me if you are seriously interested. Thank you.

Edited by wherma22