Pattaya Police Question Samco Staff in Daytime Robbery

snoop1130

Pattaya Police Question Samco Staff in Daytime Robbery
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9B%E0%

PATTAYA -- On Saturday 9th April Pattaya police summoned 26 year old Mr. Metha Supadee and 28 year old Mr. Jirasak Seladlaw for questioning. The two men were on duty at the time of a daring daylight robbery where an unknown Thai man drove up on a motorcycle and fired a shot at their bank truck and another into the air.

Questioned in separate cells for over an hour police believed the responses of Mr. Jirasak warranted further investigation and went to inspect the premises of both Mr. Metha and Mr. Jirasak to see if they could find any evidence related to the case however they did not find anything.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222815/pattaya-police-question-samco-staff-daytime-robbery/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-11

In other words they haven't got a clue and need confessions.now that words got around there is big baht to be made so easily the yabba nuts will get into this one.if I was Thai and on my arse I would have a pop at this game because if I got caught I would only have to be a monk for a few months.its easy peasy lemon squeezy

I walking past yesterday, 2 young staff, 1 male 1 female from bank had the internals containing the money of an ATM on the pavement, they never learn do they ?

I experienced the same Yesterday Pratumnak, Jomtien. 2 men 1 woman. No security at all and no hurry ! I must say I was surpised . The Thiway facepalm.gif