Massage In Huay Kaew Rd.

keyser

I'm staying at huay kaew road and I was hoping someone could recomend a good but cheap thai massage?

And I'd also like to know how them things work, do I have to wear some special clothes, or do they have for me(I'm not standard thai size!). Most of the places I've looked thru the window don't look like they have a place where you can change clothes. In bangkok the lady wanted me to shower and strip in front of her, but that ain't gonna happen.. so I wonder how it works.

They have huge cotton shirts and drawstring pants that will fit anybody, but usually one wears their birthday suit for an oil massage.

If a Thai lady wants you to take a shower in front of her, you are either in a brothel or really reek.

Traditional massage places don't peek. :o

Well the lady was really old. so it wasn't anything sexual:) But it just felt awkward, and so I asked her to get out while I washed.. I guess it was because it was one of them oil thingalings, they want you to be clean or something.

No recomendation for massage around here?

Don't go to the place in Huay Kwae Residence. I wanted an 'Indian Head Massage' as seen on a poster in the window. 5 min's in and was thinking of that Jap TV show 'Endurance' that Chris Tarrant used to Show. The old one's beefy right hand also kept on being removed to wipe her nose/itch her unwashed head. I didn't tip.

Across the road from Hillside 4, before the bank, big yellow sign. The girls there are very skilled with years of experience, and the place is clean and cheap. 150 baht/hour for thai massage, 190 for foot, and oil im not sure. They do offer it though. Check it out.