Pepper Spray

GracelessFawn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dealers and muggers carry c.s., pepper and knuckle dusters. your just <deleted> and your dangerous.

A few years ago, three drunken British lowlives that I would see around town started calling me names and then one threatened me with a large beer bottle. I whipped out out my autographed Charles Bronson telescopic baton and broke the bottle in his hand.

The scumbags got very docile after that and never bothered me again. :o

Dealers and muggers carry c.s., pepper and knuckle dusters. your just <deleted> and your dangerous.

A few years ago, three drunken British lowlives that I would see around town started calling me names and then one threatened me with a large beer bottle. I whipped out out my autographed Charles Bronson telescopic baton and broke the bottle in his hand.

You didnt have to be so aggresive .. that hurt my hand and we were only joking ... :D

read earlier in the thread that Ms. Fawn's concerned about being accosted on her way to Jusco at Phra Khanong, at around 8PM even.

Sufficient info for me to reschedule my local shopping trips.

PS Bambina, I'll be very careful about approaching any overweight, inebriated asian women shopping there.

Edited by sibeymai

You've received a variate of good info so far Graceless. Yes get new spray and move it from your bag to your pocket when feeling unsure, any thing that makes you feel more secure will increase the confidence you exude. Most of these petty thieves and physically abusive morons poses only the minutest amount of self esteem reflected in there inability to make a living or have upfront interactions with a hot woman. They are very fear full as you will notice in the way they can break land speed records running away.

I was thinking that maybe since you come from the Philippines your style of sizing up the situation might have the slightest visable difference that gives the locals the wrong impression. My girl friend in Cebu, her office mattes, and her family on Mindanao all have the ability to stare any one in the eye and determine there true intention. When a cab pulls over for use she looks at the driver first and some times says "I don't like his look we wait". This brief look in the eye could be interpreted as fear where you are now, not so where you come from. Probably what you mean by your......eyes that are fixed with glasses.

On the other hand you've bin there six years and have adopted Thai style so I could be full of s....t.

I'll give Bambina a pass this one time since she is new to living in the land of bad mode, culture shock and is being verbally slapped around by the white ones with California visual perfection disease. :o:D:D

read earlier in the thread that Ms. Fawn's concerned about being accosted on her way to Jusco at Phra Khanong, at around 8PM even.

Sufficient info for me to reschedule my local shopping trips.

PS Bambina, I'll be very careful about approaching any overweight, inebriated asian women shopping there.

excuse me mr monkey,

but can you please clarify who you are aiming your last comment at regards inebriated asian women. ?

im just a bit confused by it and would like a bit of strait up information please. :D

also bambina might like to know as well so she knows who to stay away from. :D:D

cheers :o

hey mr G,

your a bit of a bad arse my top friend and thats real brave of you mate. :D

im frigging hanging out with you for sure next time i come to chang mai. :D

cheers mr G. :D

some people need to be taught respect and your just the right man to do it. :D

respect to you bro. :D

No worries, liketobe.......... I can take a few blows!

Thanks posting and for the valuable info.

dont worry about those low blows ms graceful fawn as they were in the gutter and not even worth considering.

you are light years above them. :D

Im sorry if i make you guys think im jealous ..( nonsense)

as i have read GLF's treads

example http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=86934&hl=

so she is a party teacher girl (nothing wrong about it)

I just tell you guys as the facts

- She needs to step out of those risk places

- Alcohol makes people get fat (from calories)

Edited by BambinA

excuse me mr monkey,

but can you please clarify who you are aiming your last comment at regards inebriated asian women. ?

im just a bit confused by it and would like a bit of strait up information please. :D

also bambina might like to know as well so she knows who to stay away from. :D:D

Terry, you're the sweetest!

You're as funny as He###******### as well!

Cheers Mate!

anyway i want to say sorry with GLF

being a doctor, we 're tought " preventing is better than solving the problem later"

anyway ..It's not my biz...sorry agian

one day you will understand what i mean

thanks

Edited by BambinA

so she is a party girl (nothing wrong about it)

sorry bambina,

but its not very nice for you to pick on miss gracefull fawn as she is an educated, independent cracking lovely women and like's to enjoy herself sometimes. :D

id much rather enjoy a little drink with her than some boring person, and im going to stop now as i'll be in trouble. :D

i see her lovely picture and i see your not so lovely false picture and my money is on the one and only graceful fawn. :D

look bambina,

if you just keep on sterilizing those horrible soi dogs you'll be in my good books OK. :D

and im not being nasty or anything but threads is spelt threads and not TREADS as TREADS are car tyres OK, and miss fawn aint no car tyre. :o:D

and she aint fat either. :D:D

so she is a party girl (nothing wrong about it)

Bambina, thanks for posting.

Let me be direct.... First, I'd like to say that this thread is about me asking where I can buy pepper spray in BKK. (Please note that I didn't ask any other questions and I certainly didn't asked for any advice concerning calories or health.)

I understand your concern about my well-being Bambina. Thank you very much, but what I do to my body is certainly up to my discretion. And to be honest with you - reading your posts, especially the ones admonishing me or calling me fat leaves a sour taste in my mouth! I guess, if you were my friend in real life, things would have been different, but then, this wouldn't have happened (if we were friends in real life, you know).

Also, pls. refrain from implying or mentioning that I hang out in risky places because for starters, you don't even know me (what I do and where I go)! Unless, you're psychic, of course!

I know you are trying to be helpful, but pls. bear in mind that unsolicited advice can sometimes be annoying.

Ciao dear.. hopefully, we'll meet again. (In a happier and fun topic.)

GLF i have not any prob with you

now and then , you know where u can find that pepper spray

(MBK,Klong Thom,Online shopping ...and etc)

I hope you have no prob later...

sorry for harsh posts.. :o

No worries Bambina!

mai pen rai..................

See you in happier topics.

hey mr G,

your a bit of a bad arse my top friend and thats real brave of you mate. :o

im frigging hanging out with you for sure next time i come to chang mai. :D

cheers mr G. :D

Thanks Terry, but I'm too old, short and fat to be a bad arse. Just lucky I had my autographed Charles Bronson telescopic baton in my pocket that day.

Looking forward to meeting you! :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

u must be the hottest girl .. :o

for me, i dont need that stuff, coz i don't go out in any risk place

I have been living in TH for 33 yrs..never got those harm

Maybe im too ugly or lucky :D

ps.. you can find that spray at MBK, Klong Thom ..even even online shopping

ps.... in asian's standard you are fat ..sorry .. but someone has to tell you ..i know its rude.. but I'd better tell you .. don't mad at me :D

argumentum ad hominem

:D:D:D

erm... okay...

in the blue corner, with pepper spray and oven cleaner, and drowning to life in sukhumvit club nights,

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAACELESS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

And in the Red Corner, armed with stray Black Mamba snakes testicles and slim figure,

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM(BadaBing)BiiiinnaaaaAAAAAA!!!!!!

(Now here's a fight I wouldn't step into either....But for whole different reasons... :D :D )

C'mon girls, why don't you both just make out and shake your tail feathers.

Why can't we all just live in peace?? :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence Terry!

How are you doing btw?

im going good ms fawn and hope to meet for a drink before i leave town.

and so the dry hump continues ...

yes , its amazing how a female poster with a pretty face can bring out the dry humpers and other assorted left handed keyboardists by the truckload , even if she does talk crap !!

How are you doing btw?

yes , its amazing how a female poster with a pretty face can bring out the dry humpers and other assorted left handed keyboardists by the truckload , even if she does talk crap !!

Take it easy Taxexile! There's nothing wrong with meeting people, chit-chatting and having a drink or two with them.

BTW, everybody talks crap from time to time. Bear in mind that I am simply me. I don't pretend to be what I am not! I guess, being real is imporant to other people!

Edited by GracelessFawn

BTW, everybody talks crap from time to time. Bear in mind that I am simply me. I don't pretend to be what I am not! I guess, being real is imporant to other people!

even at the risk of being labelled a dry humper , i have to say that i can only agree with you on that. :o

even at the risk of being labelled a dry humper , i have to say that i can only agree with you on that. :o

Spot on Tax!

How are you doing btw?

cricky's boy's,

you 2 fellas are jealous that 2 people of this forum can sit down and have a nice chat about things.

im paying a nice looking girl a compliment that she can apreaciate and you 2 fella's are talking about dry humping. :D

its just as well that the lovely miss fawn has enough brains to know that terry is a respectful sort of fellow who likes to meet people off this forum and dosent expect some sort of sexual encounter.

get your silly minds out of the gutter. :D

cheers boys, and a big hello to my friend ivy. :D

even at the risk of being labelled a dry humper , i have to say that i can only agree with you on that. :D

hey tax,

where did you get those teeth from?

stole them off a lady boy at patpong i suppose. :D:D:D

cheers mate :o

Pepper spray is a weapon, that in some cases can have lethal consiquence. If you ever had to use it what would you do if you got secondary effects from it? I hope you dont have to use it. If you have ever experienced it, and it was a high quality, you'd know that it was sent straight from the devil himself. I would rate it about the same as being shot. Dont buy it, dont use it.

Edited by soi lurker

Pepper spray is a weapon, that in some cases can have lethal consiquence. If you ever had to use it what would you do if you got secondary effects from it? I hope you dont have to use it. If you have ever experienced it, and it was a high quality, you'd know that it was sent straight from the devil himself. I would rate it about the same as being shot. Dont buy it, dont use it.

I just didn't know if it were available. I haven't seen it