Bangladeshi boy, 10, murdered by fellow textile workers

webfact

Bangladeshi boy, 10, murdered by fellow textile workers

NARAYANGANJ: -- A 10-year-old boy who worked in a spinning mill in Bangladesh has died after other workers inserted a high-pressure nozzle into his rectum and activated it, local media reports say.

Police in Narayanganj say it is unclear why Sagar Barman was assaulted.

Last year, a 13-year-old boy was killed in the same way in a vehicle workshop in another part of the country.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-36879072

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2016-07-25

It feels like something is coming down on mankind, like a kind of hysteria, a sense that life has become so worthless or meaningless, that the only response is random acts of slaughter in the streets. Sounds like a dystopian novel, and I hope I'm wrong in linking this to everything else going on in the world, but psychology, like everything else, is now global - one bitterness is connected to another - and social breakdown can now spread through technology.

It feels like something is coming down on mankind, like a kind of hysteria, a sense that life has become so worthless or meaningless, that the only response is random acts of slaughter in the streets. Sounds like a dystopian novel, and I hope I'm wrong in linking this to everything else going on in the world, but psychology, like everything else, is now global - one bitterness is connected to another - and social breakdown can now spread through technology.

A child is the product of their parents teachings and actions

Citizen is the product of their leaders teachings and actions

Society is the product of it's citizens

WE LIVE IN A WORLD TODAY OF SOCIO-PSYCHOTIC GOVTS AND SOCIETIES

POGO WAS RIGHT

Edited by carken