TrueSports/BeInSport are NOT showing all Premier Leagues games live

PomPui

Spoke to True on the phone, physically went to Terminal 21 True Shop then went to True Shop in Paragon.

They are NOT showing all Premier League games live due to clashes with other rights they have.

They are guaranteeing to show 1 3pm kick off only.

Why this needs to be the case when they have 4 BeIn Sports Channels and 7 True Sports channels is anyone's guess

Once again the farce that is True strikes again. 

Edited by PomPui

Just now, Eclipse said:

No surprise there. 

True are truly appalling. 

Would love to say that the message from True was lost in Translation but had 2 members of my staff with me who are Thai Nationals and fluent in English both asked questions to the Sales Guys and the Managers in the stores.

Managers in the Store said they will show the BIG Games but had been asked not to names teams . They also admitted they did not know what the BIG teams were.

What a mess sad for people who once again signed up to True and now we are not going to get what we wanted or expected.

Sad to say it reminds World Cup farce you must get HD to get the games in English and of course we got nothing :( 

Did anyone read the item in the notable national newspaper that we dare not name?

"TrueMove H mobile customers will be able to watch 380 EPL football matches through the True ID mobile application by paying only 29 baht per month."

Get yourself a Chromecast. Simples.

what i understand that the message coming across the screen is,super socca package by bein,has only 4 channels.

so unless the FA. change the kick off times some of the veiwers will miss out.

is the socca league up and running in DOHA.:gigglem:

The way I see it in regards to the primary service for each channel with EPL lower down the pecking order on 3 channels:

BEIN 1 Premier League

BEIN 2 Spanish Footbal

BEIN 3 Italian Football

BEIN 4 European Football

The 3 True Sports Channels included in the Super Soccer package are for Thai Football, sport only.

A key word that may be missing from their advertising of "watch all 380 games" is the word "LIVE" please Correct me if I am wrong.

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

what i understand that the message coming across the screen is,super socca package by bein,has only 4 channels.

so unless the FA. change the kick off times some of the veiwers will miss out.

is the socca league up and running in DOHA.:gigglem:

They're ready, showing all the Champions Cup games.

I'd imagine Keys and Gray are polishing off the sangria and getting ready to fly home.

There is talk of UHD so I might have to upgrade the box and the telly.

Edited by Chicog