ABBA to reunite for 'new digital experience'

webfact

ABBA members to launch 'new digital experience' next year 

NEW YORK (AP) — The members of ABBA are reuniting for a "new digital experience" next year.

The iconic Swedish pop band made the announcement Wednesday, but didn't offer much detail. They said they are teaming up with Universal Music Group and entertainment mogul Simon Fuller ("American Idol," Spice Girls) to "create an original entertainment experience ... that will enable a new generation of fans to see, hear, and feel ABBA in a way previously unimagined."

ABBA includes Benny Andersson, Agnetha Faltskog, Bjoern Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. They formed in Stockholm in 1972 and last performed together 35 years ago. The four members made a rare joint appearance in January for the opening of a Stockholm restaurant inspired by the "Mamma Mia!" musical.

ABBA's hits include "Dancing Queen" and "Take a Chance on Me."

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-10-27

Abba to reunite for 'new entertainment experience'

All four original members of Abba are to reunite for a new digital entertainment project.

The Swedish pop group have not formally performed together since they split up more than 30 years ago but did appear at a 50th anniversary party in June.

The project, which will involve virtual reality and artificial intelligence, has been described as a "new entertainment experience".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37776505

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-10-27

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

I do hope Agnetha's bottom is still as I remember!  ?

Just seen recent pics of the band. All looking very respectable, ok older but ageing well.

As for Agnetha's bottom, well I wouldn't but there are many wrinkles on this forum who would I am sure.. :smile:

2 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Just seen recent pics of the band. All looking very respectable, ok older but ageing well.

As for Agnetha's bottom, well I wouldn't but there are many wrinkles on this forum who would I am sure.. :smile:

Me first!