Abandoned suitcase creates panic

snoop1130

Abandoned suitcase creates panic

Winai Sarot

1_2016103117140656_dVzXpiAFMwHgxqHuyKUEZVGGfMDwMmjpHiNxRNDd_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- An unknown foreigner caused a stir among Koh Kaew residents yesterday morning, when he dropped off a suitcase outside a SuperCheap store and promptly left. 

Wattana Thinkoh, the village headman (Phu Yai Baan), was alerted to the incident about 10am.

“I reported the case to my superior, Muang District Chief Supoj Chanakij. Phuket City Police officers were also called in to investigate,” said Mr Wattana. 

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Abandoned-suitcase-creates-panic/65799?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-10-31

Maybe I am a pervert in some ways. I love to make a fake looking dynamite. I will glue PVC tube with brown paper seal one end. put ground charcoal powder (black colour) and some sulfur(for police dog to sniff) and seal one end with some wires attached to a strange looking object. Make 5 or6 of these and I would enjoy watching bomb disposer come and take them away for analysis. It's fun and good practice for bomb squad people wouldn't it?

7 hours ago, madusa said:

Maybe I am a pervert in some ways. I love to make a fake looking dynamite. I will glue PVC tube with brown paper seal one end. put ground charcoal powder (black colour) and some sulfur(for police dog to sniff) and seal one end with some wires attached to a strange looking object. Make 5 or6 of these and I would enjoy watching bomb disposer come and take them away for analysis. It's fun and good practice for bomb squad people wouldn't it?

You are not a pervert - you're an idiot, causing panic and wasting police time.

Patrick