Body of fallen Phuket soldier returns home

snoop1130

Body of fallen Phuket soldier returns home

Chutharat Plerin

1_201611318437812_CXeWhKLVDLHtXkHhykDURbZDRxgcFVtHsYdajpvm_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- The body of a soldier, shot dead while on duty in Pattani last night, was brought back to his home in Phuket's Pa Khlok sub-district today. 

Private Thanapon Kaewpetch, 23, had completed his term as a soldier, but had been carrying on his duty voluntarily. 

Phuket officials and army personnel, led by Gen Akom Pongprom of the 41st Military Circle, were present at the Phuket Airpark to honor the fallen soldier.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Body-fallen-Phuket-soldier-returns-home/65811?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-11-03

Spoke to the wife tonight.she don't believe me that most of farang forces join up voluntarily for their country.she thought we have the pick the ball bingo thing.imagine if they never had that.there would be a army of 10-20 here and they would all be generals with 20 kg of medals.if the Isle of Man wanted to invade Thailand they could.how about sending 20,000 of them to fight Isis and help the world out.thing is they haven't enough tuk Tuks to get them there.rip soldier,you are a star in a dark sky.

19 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Spoke to the wife tonight.she don't believe me that most of farang forces join up voluntarily for their country.she thought we have the pick the ball bingo thing.imagine if they never had that.there would be a army of 10-20 here and they would all be generals with 20 kg of medals.if the Isle of Man wanted to invade Thailand they could.how about sending 20,000 of them to fight Isis and help the world out.thing is they haven't enough tuk Tuks to get them there.rip soldier,you are a star in a dark sky.

Which has exactly what to do with the death of this poor young soldier?  totally irrelevant comment.

Hitting the whisky a bit early tonite?

7 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Which has exactly what to do with the death of this poor young soldier?  totally irrelevant comment.

7 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Sorry I sorry I did go off topic here.ive have great respect for someone who volunteers to fight for their country.oh by the way I hate whiskey,I'm more of a beer monster myself.

12 hours ago, The man from udon said:

55,000 men ran away from the USA and ran to Canada during the Vietnam war. 50 % of all USA soldiers were drafted, into the armed forces during the Vietnam war.