West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Fancy your chances at the weekend Mr Singh? :D

http://www.dailymail...icion-rape.html

I saw this story yesterday....aye a 17 year old player with a bright futue at a party....has sex with a 16 year old girl hmmm she cries rape afterwards......

Maybe its true maybe not...that's the job of a court to rightly decide but sadly this kind of mud tends to stick so I'll just say he remains innocent in my eyes....for the moment at least.

Contrast this with the guiltty as you like manure player who's been shagging a wannabe WAG and has a gagging order.

Its a truly fcuked up world imo.

Edited by smokie36

I saw this story yesterday....aye a 17 year old player with a bright futue at a party....has sex with a 16 year old girl hmmm she cries rape afterwards......

Maybe its true maybe not...that's the job of a court to rightly decide but sadly this kind of mud tends to stick so I'll just say he remains innocent in my eyes....for the moment at least.

Contrast this with the guiltty as you like manure player who's been shagging a wannabe WAG and has a gagging order.

I've heard from a very reliable source about that naughty married man u player who has been shagging away.......you wouldn't of thought it about the clean cut goody goody! :whistling:

I've heard from a very reliable source about that naughty married man u player who has been shagging away.......you wouldn't of thought it about the clean cut goody goody! :whistling:

:lol: Looked like he hadn't bothered shaving from the pic MrRed posted on the Man Yoo thread though. :D

I met this guy all you Ammers will know as Cass Pennant, he was in LK Metro this weekend just gone, a fine guy for a hard man.

No doubt slurping with Mr S in the <deleted> too..:)

Cass was born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire same as Kevin Keegan, Group Captain Douglas Bader, Kevin Keegan, Jeremy Clarkson and Doncaster's most famous son .. Santisuk.

BTW, who is Mr S, Singh

I met this guy all you Ammers will know as Cass Pennant, he was in LK Metro this weekend just gone, a fine guy for a hard man.

No doubt slurping with Mr S in the <deleted> too..:)

Cass was born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire same as Kevin Keegan, Group Captain Douglas Bader, Kevin Keegan, Jeremy Clarkson and Doncaster's most famous son .. Santisuk.

BTW, who is Mr S, Singh

been in donny br station several occasions, , battys railway boozer???? coyi

I guess that tonight you could say that the London Crown of Thorns - capital team most likely to get relegated (next season) - has passed from the East End across to the West End (Shepherd's Bush).

Three teams in the Premier League that play within about 5 miles of each other. Is this an EPL record or is the Villa/West Brom/Birmingham circle even tighter - my knowledge of Black Country geography is a bit iffy. Man U/Man C/Bolton must be 15 miles+, but I think ManU/ManC/Bolton/Wigan is probably the tightest circle for an EPL foursome. Good fodder for pub quizzes.

Not so long ago, few people had heard of Abbotabad, Islamabad or Faislabad but..........., we've known Westhamabad all season.........

Apologies if youz have heard that gents, (after the collective groans end............)

:)

redrus

Looks like the end for WHam. Wigan deserve to escape more than you guys on recent form, not that this has anything to do with what will happen. I might nip over to the DW stadium when I get back to the UK tomorrow if tickets are still available for Sunday. Should be a real nail-biter.

Looks like the end for WHam. Wigan deserve to escape more than you guys on recent form, not that this has anything to do with what will happen. I might nip over to the DW stadium when I get back to the UK tomorrow if tickets are still available for Sunday. Should be a real nail-biter.

Missed a few sitters yesterday West Ham did....missed opportunity again. The Wigan game will be huge.

Not so sure i think any team "deserves" anything as such. What i do know though is West Ham is a far more a premier league club than Wigan will ever be and if they go down i'll miss our derbies.

Oh thats right...and they did win us the world cup did'nt they...:rolleyes:

Even if they win they will still go down .....Avram Grant is useless said it at the start of the season and he has stayed there cos he is a yes man for the owners........who i think dont give a shit if the hammers spend time in the Championship,they have done it all before havent they!! :rolleyes:

Not so sure i think any team "deserves" anything as such. What i do know though is West Ham is a far more a premier league club than Wigan will ever be and if they go down i'll miss our derbies.

Oh thats right...and they did win us the world cup did'nt they...:rolleyes:

thats correct carms, ps see ya next season

Up the Hammers, completely deserve relegation this Year !! :)

At least will now play meaningful Games of Football as opposed to going to Old Trafford & losing 0-3 & away from the absolute Cnuts that make up the majority of Premiership Football Fans these days, i shit em..

post-55211-0-03281500-1305063418_thumb.j

Enough said,as i sob my poor pathetic heart out over another tragic season of football,why do have i so much bad luck,:whistling:

sack that nomark grant carnt by 9.05 tommorow, .

millwall twice, lovely