Funeral Services / Excellent Service **Allison Monkhouse**

moonseeker

I got no interest in this company, other than having let them handle several funerals & repatriations for friends and friends of friends..... I can always see how most people around me are totally

lost when a friend dies and I feel, this is a good moment to make a post about this. 

http://www.funeralrepatriation.com/contact   Kh. Pim & her team must be the most efficient and straightforward professionals I have ever dealt with in my 20 years here. It is more difficult 

to get a special order at a supermarket than letting them handle EVERYTHING involved in a death case. And I mean everything. From dealing with the embassies to get the necessary documents, dealing with police & City Hall, organizing temple services, taking photos for relatives abroad,  transport of ashes or the deceased to any country in the world, securing and shipping possessions  etc. etc.

My last few simple cases were done within max. 5 days from A-Z. Along the way I was constatly updated & informed, often an important factor for relatives and friends. Everybody was 100% on time and reliable. Quiet incredible & this all in Thailand :-)

There is absolutely no sales-pressure, you tell Kh. Pim what you expect and you will get a quotation which was spot on in every case and starts around 34'000 Baht for a simple, but decent cremation & service with all the above and more included. They can also organize bigger services and everything involved . They work with all embassies and have an excellent reputation.  A very strong recommendation for this company & Kh. Pim. She can also be contaced from abroad, is multi-lingual  and very fast in responding and answering any question you might have. Thank you Kh. Pim & Team.  :jap: MS>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well thai888 law have taken this a step further and make living and last wills, funerals and cremation, and probate. Everything from police, hospital, morgue, embassies, court probate, repatriation of funds (very difficult) from the one office. Managed by an Australian CEO so language is not a problem. Google thai888 for 5 star reviews