Drip irrigation

Rsteeltje

Looking for someone who has installed a drip irrigation system close to Chiang Mai. Would like to learn from someone with hands on experience who can help choose the right equipment. Filters, pressure regulators, etc.

Hope somebody can help me out.

Cheers

R'tje

I don't know if Marcus Charles is on Thaivisa, but he just installed a system. You can find him on facebook. Chiang Mai home grown; home building; self sufficiency; survival. I'm putting one in but you'd be better off with him as I'm just winging it, but as an old pool man I've an idea on how to distribute water. And while mine will be a bit of trial and error, it'll work, eventually.

May I suggest you take a look at the system used by the Thai guy growing Lettuce in the soi that leads down to Sausage King's complex.

About 50 meters before you turn left into SK, the guy on the right side of soi, has a large area growing all supplied by thin plastic pipes.

john 

17 hours ago, mogoso said:

I don't know if Marcus Charles is on Thaivisa, but he just installed a system. You can find him on facebook. Chiang Mai home grown; home building; self sufficiency; survival. I'm putting one in but you'd be better off with him as I'm just winging it, but as an old pool man I've an idea on how to distribute water. And while mine will be a bit of trial and error, it'll work, eventually.

Thanks Mogoso,

Tried to contact him via FB.

10 hours ago, jonwilly said:

May I suggest you take a look at the system used by the Thai guy growing Lettuce in the soi that leads down to Sausage King's complex.

About 50 meters before you turn left into SK, the guy on the right side of soi, has a large area growing all supplied by thin plastic pipes.

john 

Hello John,

Thanks. Will try to find SK and follow your directions.

R'tje