The Aussies Do Us

We must be humble in success guys, the poms played well, in fact today it was touch and go for a while.

well played poms, we played more consistently is all.

Union Jack is looking a little bit sorry for itself on Bribie Island this morning.the boys will be giving me heaps down the VV Club , got to drink 10 litres of some horrible victorian beer because we got beat, Outplayed ,outbowled but we went down fighting,Credit where credits due Well done Australia :o Nignoy

We must be humble in success guys, the poms played well, in fact today it was touch and go for a while.

Union Jack is looking a little bit sorry for itself on Bribie Island this morning.the boys will be giving me heaps down the VV Club , got to drink 10 litres of some horrible victorian beer because we got beat, Outplayed ,outbowled but we went down fighting,Credit where credits due Well done Australia :o Nignoy

Nignoy,

Im sure after reading your posts for the past 2 or so years that the boot would be on the other foot if it was England in the winning position. I would actually like to be in you local drinking hole when you walk in. Just to hear all the ribbing that you will get.

Like you said, credit where credits due and I would also like to say that I was a bit concerned towards the end of day 4. I actually thought that Ponting declared too early, but then again thats why he is getting paid big bucks and I am just an ex-digger living in LOS.

Cheers,

Sezzo

Union Jack is looking a little bit sorry for itself on Bribie Island this morning.the boys will be giving me heaps down the VV Club , got to drink 10 litres of some horrible victorian beer because we got beat, Outplayed ,outbowled but we went down fighting,Credit where credits due Well done Australia :D Nignoy

Bribie Island is a nice little part of the world and quite close to Caloundra where I am from and knowing a Pommy friend who works on the Island he too has said he has copped alot of stick..

:o