Professional wall painter in Phuket?

JasPhuket

Hello,

I am looking for a professional wall painter in Phuket, someone who has experience in working with wood who can in sand out exsisting laquer/varnish from veneer wall panels and then prime, sand and paint in white in a professional, smooth result similar to the photo attached.

(It would be a shame if these walls are done poorly by an amateur)

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 15.05.13.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 15.04.48.png

IMHO you will be extremely lucky to find anyone in Thailand far less Phuket to 

do such a professional paint job as that but i wish you the very best of luck.

:thumbsup:

If money is no object i am sure you could import someone to do it to your

specifications..................

21 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

IMHO you will be extremely lucky to find anyone in Thailand far less Phuket to 

do such a professional paint job as that but i wish you the very best of luck.

:thumbsup:

If money is no object i am sure you could import someone to do it to your

specifications..................

Thank you for your feedback.

It's true that the standard painter you would normally find in Phuket (and indeed in Thailand in General) wouldn't do a great job simply becasue they are not asked to OR they usually just paint regular walls which is not a complicated task and usually turn out well.

The photo I've attached indeed shows a professional work but I am fairly confident that there are quite a few painters in Phuket with experience in working with wood/wood panels and spray painting who can do a similar job just need to find them :)

I hope that there would be at least one member here who knows such a painter and can let me know.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, JasPhuket said:

Thank you for your feedback.

It's true that the standard painter you would normally find in Phuket (and indeed in Thailand in General) wouldn't do a great job simply becasue they are not asked to OR they usually just paint regular walls which is not a complicated task and usually turn out well.

The photo I've attached indeed shows a professional work but I am fairly confident that there are quite a few painters in Phuket with experience in working with wood/wood panels and spray painting who can do a similar job just need to find them :)

I hope that there would be at least one member here who knows such a painter and can let me know.

Thank you.

I have always been a bit of an opimist myself, as i said good luck and please let us know how it

turns out..........