Helicopters

kdb4490

HELLO ONE AND ALL HOPE EVERONE HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!!

IT WAS JUST A DAY LIKE ANY OTHER HERE IRAQ.

SO LET ME GET TO THE POINT

I WILL BE COMMING TO THAILAND NEXT MONTH AND WOULD LIKE TO RENT A HELICOPTER FOR A DAY DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PERSON THAT HAS ONE OR WHERE TO GET ONE?

THXS GEO

try taksin . you might have one and since he is not in thailand , mqaybe you let you use i for free .

whahhahhah

i read up about some helicopter service come time ago ..but i forget where did i read up .

but is not cheap at all .. and unless you got some special clearance i think you can't fly .

there is some kind a tour . but is best you search onlin on helicopter rental thailand .

good luck ..

i would like to rent some nuclear bomb . anyone know where i can rent one for a week :o

There are at least 3 helicopter services in Thailand that I know about. Mostly do offshore work for various oil companies.

One is:

Thai Aviation Service Ltd. (TAS)

(Helicopter) Fax.: 02-937 5599 Tel.02-937 5595

TH

Edited by thaihome

HELLO ONE AND ALL HOPE EVERONE HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!!

IT WAS JUST A DAY LIKE ANY OTHER HERE IRAQ.

SO LET ME GET TO THE POINT

I WILL BE COMMING TO THAILAND NEXT MONTH AND WOULD LIKE TO RENT A HELICOPTER FOR A DAY DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PERSON THAT HAS ONE OR WHERE TO GET ONE?

THXS GEO

here are a few for you! do you shout due to hearing damage caused by helicopters? Warfare in Iraq? or what?

The only time I heard the word "helicopter" in LOS was

during a brief , carefree interlude between TGF's.

A BG told me I wasn't a "butterfly" I was a "helicopter".

Has anyone established whether the OP is looking for

transportation or entertainment ?

:o

Edited by farangsay

Try a search for 'Pattaya Air Park'. They had an airshow on recently and had a small piston Robinson R22 there, not sure if brought in from another country or operates here. Also there is a flying school at Chonburi I think and google them, send them an email and start the ball rolling.

If you want a turbine, it will be expensive for all day, how much you want to spend, turbines are expensive per hour, not sure here but should be starting around $8/900 per hour. The smaller piston much cheaper, but will only carry one passenger unless they also have the R44 here somewhere which can take 3 passengers.

I was thinking of starting a Heli flying school here, somewhere close to Bkk, maybe HuaHin....but I never was good at emergancy landings so probably won't, plus the regulations etc, never was good at the paper work either.