Renting fro a USA man

Just now, asiaexpat said:

As the owner of a condo that I let out I can assure you condo owners have a Bluebook (Tabien Baan) as well as a chanote for the condo. I furnish each renter a copy of my passport id page and a copy of all pages of the Tabien Baan as an attachment to the rental contract. 

Yes agreed remember blue book is empty other than page 1 address as a foriegner can not be in a blue tabien. I also give a copy of my yellow book.

@offset:  The procedure may vary from one Immigrations office to another.  It might be helpful to know where you live, i.e. at which Immigrations office you will be making application for the retirement extension.  Then maybe someone from the same area can confirm the what you need.

Re: the blue book -- some condos bought many years ago apparently didn't come with blue books.

I have never had to show anything but my rental agreement to get my retirement extension and I have lived in three different locals.  Of course, if you are moving into a different address at the same time then you would have to submit everything you need for the T28, but just for an extension, no.