Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Aseanzzz

  • Rank
  1. I am not sure about work permit but for tax purposes , unfortunately u have to pay for it. Although all your projects or work are for clients who are outside malaysia, but because you are physically in Malaysia, you are required to pay tax. I myself am interested in earning some income through forex as recommended by this article Tukaran Wang Asing , but when thinking of the tax to be paid maybe i need to be wary of trading risks.
  • Create New...