Who Know Aboute This Hotels In Hua Hin ?

Bronzom

:o Hi all !

Do somebudy live and have advise aboute this hotels?

SIRIN HOTEL

PP VILLA

FRESH IN HOTEL

Thankfull for so much information as possibel !

You haven't been posting elsewhere about this by any chance?

PP Villa is a favourite of mine, on the road heading to the beach, near the junction with the Sofitel. No website, but they have an email address. Cheap, comfortable with a reasonable pool. Probably be staying there myself again later in the year.

The Sirin is opposite, has a smaller pool, looks okay, but don't know it personally.

Nor do I know the Fresh Inn, but I've read elsewhere that its highly recommended. I think its a guest house rather than a Hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
Fresh Inn is a bonafide hotel, not a guesthouse. It's virtually new and directly opposite the Hilton. Nice place. Good location. And affordable.

Stayed at PP Villa from 6 Jan for 10 days rates 1,200bht, no guest charge, breakfast extra.

Also stayed there Sept 06 for a few days rate 900bht. very clean, comfortable hotel, freindly

staff, excellent.

Email. [email protected]

Hope this helps jb1

The PP Villa or Puangpen Villa was fully booked through February when I called them a couple of days ago. Its a nice hotel but very popular this time of year. If anyone has any suggestions on a nice alternative in the same price range, around B 1200, I'd appreciate the tip.