Car Light Bulbs

Maybole

"Agent will change a bulb but not sell a new part. "

Assuming "agent" is the dealer, the dealerships do not charge anything over the cost of the bulb itself to replace it for you. I've had a few replaced at different dealerships and they only charge 20-50 Baht to replace it for you - total cost.

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

"Agent will change a bulb but not sell a new part. "

Assuming "agent" is the dealer, the dealerships do not charge anything over the cost of the bulb itself to replace it for you. I've had a few replaced at different dealerships and they only charge 20-50 Baht to replace it for you - total cost.

Thanks, but I also want to carry a few spares.

The little mall on the 1st floor of the Big C/HomePro on Hang Dong road has an island stall in the middle of the Mall near Bangkok Bank... they sell car cleaning stuff, windshield wipers and have a have a display with all sorts of replacement light bulbs in little drawers... :smile:

Edited by sfokevin

I have been looking for 12v 21w single filament car light bulbs for some time. So far I cannot find any in Chiangmai . Agent will change a bulb but not sell a new part. Request help.

Just about impossible to believe that one can not buy an uninstalled bulb.  I think you likely have communication problems.  

Communication problems, you say so far you cannot find any in CM but in fact you found them but were unable to purchase them.

Thanks to all who replied. I found them in Sridonchai road as Winnie the Khwai suggested.

I have also been back to the dealeship and the salesman was adamant that I had to have the light repaired by their staff as "the rear light all has to be replaced". On reflection I think he was thinking of the latest model, which has LEDs.