Col Winthai to head Thailand’s jet ski team to vie for world champion titles in the US

webfact

Col Winthai to head Thailand’s jet ski team to vie for world champion titles in the US

By Thai PBS

win.jpg

Thailand’s jet ski team of 18 racers will see the spokesman of the National Council for Peace and order Col Winthai Suvaree leading the team to compete at Lake Havasu in Arizona, USA for world championship.

He spoke with confidence that the team would be able to win the race in Blowsion World Finals.

Saying that this will be the second time in his life to compete for world title in Lake Havasu, the 48-year-old Col Winthai who won this year’s Expert Roundabout Limited catergory in Thailand, said he would try to perform as best as he could to make the country well-known to the world on jet ski, and also to fulfil the policy of the Government to promote Thailand as the sports tourism destination.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/col-winthai-head-thailands-jet-ski-team-vie-world-champion-titles-us/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-21

Could I suggest that the Colonel takes plenty of photos of the hulls before he goes on the water  

That way when he returns he will be able to negotiate down the "damage"  charges with the help of the Arizona Police Department.

Edited by JAG

I regard jet skis as a blight on the water. Most of the numbnut operators seem to think it cool to go as fast and as close to other boats as they can. No thought of what may result from a malfunction or distraction. The noise and danger to people swimming with close inshore, high speed, passes is another thing. But what great fun, you can go in a straight line, turn, go in a straight line again, turn, go in a straight line again, turn..... :sleepy: 

I have been trying to rally support behind a proposal that shooting at the riders of these damn contraptions (providing you use no more than a .22 rifle) should be legal. I would guess that the caliber of shell may match some of the IQ's of those targeted.